[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

videos:
Shaper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOllJk8uvoE
Phoenix t16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd055LMBzm4

bandits : allres / phys dmg/ point

ascendancy pointsmaster herbalist > natures boon> master alchemist> veteran bowyer

lvling :
lvl 12 get blade vortex
lvl 28 get bladefall
lvl 56 use 2 oblieration wands
lvl 69 specc into ci remove all life nodes eq chayula amulet
lvl 80+ get shavs going with chayula upgrade amulet and win the game.

tree :
gem sockets: http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.0e2I0M.
0c0W1L.1O=H=V3C.=g2F1Q2M2f2L.=S1y1T1w.1G2R=01j.==.==.==

i like enfeeble more then vuln but if ur consitent farming swap it for vuln

gear :
Spoiler

about the gear: if ur dagger doesnt have 80+ spelldmg and added spell to any elemental with decent attackspeed DO NOT USE A DAGGER , go with obliteration wands and rely on quicksilver that wand is retarded strong. Mings heart are sick u cap ur res with the res roll on ur flask "of resistance" If u dont have a legacy vinktars u use 2 non legacy ones and remove ur diamond flask u can check on path of building if u crit chance is very low without diamond flask that u maybe respec all the crit and put it in chaos dmg ( i did this the first 3 days of the league cause it was the case ) shavs is very nice and the 6l in it is the first thing u should save for any other items are not as needed as that 6l legacy vinktar is VERY VERY strong but probalby not achievable for the most , helmet duration enchant adds insane dps/consistenancy and should be bought after shavs the deaths door are key aswell as they provide bleed immunity and without them u would needa another non unique flask. Empower 4 and empower 3 are better then added chaos 20/20 i just sold my emp 4 , even in not +1 shavs in +1 shavs even lvl 2 empower is better in the start of a league u obviously use added chaos cause u dont have empower lvled (bv has rly bad dmg effectivness).

this chest is very good if u dont want to go lowlife it gives insane lvl boost , dps wise its better then a +1 shavs! BV-EMpower-conc effect-controled des-voidmanipulation-spell echo

jewels:
Spoiler
prefix:
% increased Attack Speed while holding a Shield
% increased Physical Damage
% increased Chaos Damage
% increased maximum Energy Shield
% increased Spell Damage while holding a Shield
suffix:
% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
% increased Damage
% increased Damage over Time
% increased Area Damage
to Strength and Dexterity
% to Fire and Cold Resistances
% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
% to all Elemental Resistances

end words tried to keep the guide as simple as possible, boss farming aint worth it anymore maybe just small profits there is a reason i updated the guide, gl next league ( prob impossible to play in 3.0 cause of poison and leech nerfs but will see.)

shaper last phase

uber atziri hp

old just for me dont check
Spoiler
Hi wanted to share my uber atziri and shaper farmer for new league start and advanced speed farm, before u ask blade vortex is kinda boring and gay since they changed it in maps, but for boss killing with this veriant even better then before

UPDATED VIDEO for 2.5.1 NERFS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xltq2bM_dOQ

shaper last phase

uber atziri hp

tooltip with chaos dmg shown http://i.imgur.com/2zbNVrC.jpg

video showing the face roll tanking everything ignoring all mechanics (this with good gear though u prob want to do the mechanics properly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwydNKmH4k

the start gear looks like follows
Spoiler

u use pcoc with orb of storm to procc power charge when i started i didnt use it cause wasnt rly needed bosses die instant cause of poison

later on u get skyforth (2days or farming) and use good rare amulet +1 curse is the best but not needed

advanced gear how mine looks pretty much watching streams and tv all day while doing the content cause its so easy
Spoiler

tree

bandits : craitlyn / craitlyn or point / alira

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 15, 2017, 4:26:51 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 11:03:16 PM
nice guide as usual, but i can't help myself of thinking if you are earning 100 exalts in 1 week why are you using same gear since spark which is not perfect(which you could have)

i know that you have +1 shavs, +1 vaal regalia slightly worse than mine you can get any mirrored item etc etc.

but why do you keep with such gear?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
nice guide as usual, but i can't help myself of thinking if you are earning 100 exalts in 1 week why are you using same gear since spark which is not perfect(which you could have)

i know that you have +1 shavs, +1 vaal regalia slightly worse than mine you can get any mirrored item etc etc.

i am a humble person :) do u like the youtube video?
Every Class 100
Seriously Nice build dude!!!!!

Ps. I think though next time you put EYES CLOSED in the titel you need to actually do like Athene (buy a webcam )
IGN = @Head_Hunter
"
Rupenus wrote:

Its not standard, its breach league.
Fyndel rmting as usual
Fyndel you make me :)
what do you use to remove bleed?...
"
what do you use to remove bleed?...
quicksilver with bleed shaper doesnt have any bleed was my shaper setup
Every Class 100
how u get skyforth on 2 days farm? u have drop some mirrors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info