[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

Have u considered Heretic's veil helmet?

kinda like the idea of having two blasphemy curses and some extra juice on them.

aura calc looks like this:

This world is an illusion, Exile!
Started leveling this build yesterday, at the end of cruel, and patch notes just dropped, Rip build? :S

Spoiler
Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Dec 21, 2016, 6:37:22 PM
"
Started leveling this build yesterday, at the end of cruel, and patch notes just dropped, Rip build? :S

Waiting for OP to answer this too... was so excited to level up this build =(
Just got my Skyforth's too :(

Hoping the patch didn't kill this build
The dreaded update screen everytime you launch POE..
Yeah I'd love to know if the build is RIP'd or not.
RIP bv!

GGG made a stupid mistake and people who put time and effort into this build have now wasted their time.

Time to go with some other OP build that wont get nerfed!
"
Gameexe wrote:

GGG made a stupid mistake and people who put time and effort into this build have now wasted their time.

It was so blatantly obvious that the poison scaling was broken. If you didn't expect a fix to this, that's on you.
"
BerntNilsen wrote:
"
Gameexe wrote:

It was so blatantly obvious that the poison scaling was broken. If you didn't expect a fix to this, that's on you.
updated video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xltq2bM_dOQ doubt u wasted ur time , dmg is less then before but i would still categorize this as tier 1 bosss farmer.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 22, 2016, 2:10:35 AM
*sarcasm on*
shame on this weak build
u need to dodge some of the attacks
need buff ;)
*sarcasm off*

i really like this playstil and i think its still strong enough for nobrainers like me
Last edited by saslynael on Dec 22, 2016, 3:26:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info