[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
adunoo wrote:
Other than Helm enchant, Sin's, Jewels am I just looking for levels at this point?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
poeurl.com/beMT
helm enchant > better belt with 2 flask mods or flat es and flask mod > empower 3/4 instead added chaos > high es shield , else ok i like the daggger its nice
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
adunoo wrote:
Other than Helm enchant, Sin's, Jewels am I just looking for levels at this point?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
poeurl.com/beMT
helm enchant > better belt with 2 flask mods or flat es and flask mod > empower 3/4 instead added chaos > high es shield , else ok i like the daggger its nice
Every Class 100
"
Fyndel wrote:
"
adunoo wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
poeurl.com/beMT

I would need empower 4 to gain more dps than 20/20 added chaos in PoB
Hey,

I can't seem to run clarity, and discp. My clarity is 11 like yours, with 21 blood magic. Am I just too low level at 80?

Any input is appreciated
Last edited by Brandop on Apr 2, 2017, 10:45:22 AM
How does your build do at this gear level? Are you able to do shaper, guardians, uber atziri?
"
adunoo wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
poeurl.com/beMT
hey mate Im using this dagger but this have not a elemental dmg to spell, Should I get one with elemtal dmg or this dagger is good enough? and if is not good why is the add "elemental dmg to spell" important?

Thanks!!
Last edited by justasaint on Apr 4, 2017, 6:55:31 AM
"
justasaint wrote:
hey mate Im using this dagger but this have not a elemental dmg to spell, Should I get one with elemtal dmg or this dagger is good enough? and if is not good why is the add "elemental dmg to spell" important?

Thanks!!
path of building can answer this only , from a player point it just adds alot of dmg thats it :P
Every Class 100
"
Brandop wrote:
Hey,

I can't seem to run clarity, and discp. My clarity is 11 like yours, with 21 blood magic. Am I just too low level at 80?

Any input is appreciated
https://poe.mikelat.com/ type ur auras and reserve in there should easly fix that problem
Every Class 100
Is worth using Skyforth's instead death's door just for farm ?
Hey Fyndel, running the build atm and loving it. Still missing few pieces, but its still blast. My question is, which vinktar flask is better? One with light dmg to spells or the one with light pene? Also how much damage does the mings heart do? I was thinking about running one and one diamond ring with crit and ressists. And last question, how does the build fare against chimera and hydra? You can check my gear in my profile. Thanks for the answers mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info