[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
buttcommander wrote:
noob question, how do you keep up flask charge w/o master surgeon vs boss w/o adds? just kill them fast before you run out?
yep if u to slow eather died and refresh or get more dmg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
if i dont plan on using shield charge, i can use any one hander that has good spell damage/crit/flat ele right?
You don't generate power charges?
Can you link your legacy character, I couldn't find it?

And why don't you take more chaos DMG nodes since they double dip with poison? You end up with more dmg?
Plz tell me how you are generating power charges and is it good to use dual voidbattery to push dps more further?
"
fireflyship wrote:
Can you link your legacy character, I couldn't find it?

And why don't you take more chaos DMG nodes since they double dip with poison? You end up with more dmg?
for me crit gives more dmg , u can click on path of building remove crit put in chaos and check ur avrg+poison dmg and take what gives u more
Every Class 100
"
Plz tell me how you are generating power charges and is it good to use dual voidbattery to push dps more further?
i dont generate any but if u want u can run skyforth and use a bleed removal quicksilver instead a ms one
Every Class 100
How do I import your char in path of building?
"
fireflyship wrote:
How do I import your char in path of building?
not sure why u want to import my char but you could create the items i got listed as custom ones but here is my code u need to put that in build sharing https://pastebin.com/MhhjaCYV
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 9, 2017, 12:55:01 AM
hey @Fyndel, ty for ur build.

can u help me gear up my char, my budget now is around 6ex? my char list is open

main question here is it available to kill Shaper/uberA with Oblitaration?

and second q, i dont have much currency for crazy good ES shield with 60+ spell d, and 100+ crit spell with high amount of ES around 400+, what minimal requirement for shield?

i calcualted what i need just change craft res on my helm and belt to cold, and looking for es shield with atleast 20 cold res to get 100/100/100

also looking for new gloves, cause im a bit laking of fire res to get all 100/100/100.

is extra attack speed on gloves is critical or its just for comfortable play?

did i missed something maybe?

tyty

PS and why no vaal pact?

Last edited by almazn2015 on Apr 9, 2017, 6:07:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info