[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
Fyndel wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:
And why u use death door ? They provide bleed immunity that can be achieved using the mov flask. U can use a rare boots with high es and resistance and change the other MOD of resistance. I know that Death door are very strong in uber trio ( I think that u can one shot this bosses without the death door ).
with my setup i care about speed there is no way to get the lost 45%ms from the quickroll while es is easy to get
yes but ur es is not very high . I think that an higher amount of es is better than clear speed. I'm pretty sure that u can change the mod's flask and change boots and u feel better. But first I have to do some ex to buy shav and chayula. The others items don't seems very expensive
"
maclarca wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:
And why u use death door ? They provide bleed immunity that can be achieved using the mov flask. U can use a rare boots with high es and resistance and change the other MOD of resistance. I know that Death door are very strong in uber trio ( I think that u can one shot this bosses without the death door ).
with my setup i care about speed there is no way to get the lost 45%ms from the quickroll while es is easy to get
yes but ur es is not very high . I think that an higher amount of es is better than clear speed. I'm pretty sure that u can change the mod's flask and change boots and u feel better. But first I have to do some ex to buy shav and chayula. The others items don't seems very expensive
i have a personal tree i am very ver very experienced in shaper/uber stuff (dont recommend to copy that) i literaly took every single posssible attack/movmentspeed node near me i could remove half of that and be easly 10k+es but its not needed if u know what ur doing but ye lots of es never hurts =)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
hmm, how do you get power charge with your item set ? i cannot find a way to get it (other than skyforth)
u dont need to crit with this build, u just need to scale phys, scale and spell damage, wither totem and the 6 link kinda implies its not a crit build.
"
Jimmybizzle wrote:
u dont need to crit with this build, u just need to scale phys, scale and spell damage, wither totem and the 6 link kinda implies its not a crit build.
obivously but if u have enogh points to spent (later on) alittle bit of crit just givess more dmg cant say it enogh can just test with path of building it calcs it for u when its better to swap
Every Class 100
"
Sh1n47 wrote:
hmm, how do you get power charge with your item set ? i cannot find a way to get it (other than skyforth)
i used a greatwolf amulet and skyforth in the video would not recommend its MEGA expansive and removes 2k es + need bleed roll on quicksilver
Every Class 100
Poison build don't require power charge. I've seen that sin's flask it's about 5/6 ex . A lot expensive. How is the build with out it ? I have the money to buy a 6L shav but not for sin's too. The other items aren't expensive.
For info what is ur tooltip damage without op gear ?
Hi , and ty for the build.

You mention to respec into chaos dmg if crit chance % is low, what do you consider low ? And what should the crit chance % be in this build ?
"
thomaswb84 wrote:
Hi , and ty for the build.

You mention to respec into chaos dmg if crit chance % is low, what do you consider low ? And what should the crit chance % be in this build ?
path of building shows dps for u but i would say below 30% is bad
Every Class 100
Other than Helm enchant, Sin's, Jewels am I just looking for levels at this point?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
poeurl.com/beMT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info