[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
matesasd wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
By the way, it's highly recomended to link with wither totem faster casting and increase duration. That makes wither stack much faster and last longer.

worth dropping orb of storms+power charge on crit? for me probably yes because i always forget to use the orb lol

It's not really needed for mapping, it's just for bosses so you can get power charges easier. Also, you could possibly have an offhand switch to a firetrap with jaws of agony too, so you can gather them before the fights start.
Last question,

Does the enchantment "Nova fire repeat another 2 times" can be done in merc lab? or i need uber lab?
"
taolek wrote:
Last question,

Does the enchantment "Nova fire repeat another 2 times" can be done in merc lab? or i need uber lab?

Uber lab I believe.
Do you have a video somewhere of how you play maps? I feel as if I could learn off of you watching the way you approach mobs and such. Thanks.
Am I to assume LL doesn't run witchfire brew, since it doesnt pick up the extra curse node? Also, is shavronne's required for LL? I only just noticed it was 6ex. >.>
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Mar 13, 2017, 6:20:03 AM
"
taolek wrote:
Last question,

you can still get additional 1 repeat from merc lab for a budget dmg increase, but the chance to get the right enchant is so low that its far better to buy it
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
Am I to assume LL doesn't run witchfire brew, since it doesnt pick up the extra curse node? Also, is shavronne's required for LL? I only just noticed it was 6ex. >.>

Bro, I respec out of vile bastion and take malediction so I still curse, since I don't use chayula.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:

Without either Shavs or Solaris Lorica, chaos dmg will bypass your ES and destroy your tiny health pool. Try getting shavs through Offering cards, i saved about 40 chaos doing that.
I have not played in a long time so forgive if its a stupid question. But how do you gain the endurance charge for immortal call to use?
"
InsaineMad wrote:
I have not played in a long time so forgive if its a stupid question. But how do you gain the endurance charge for immortal call to use?

There is no endurance charges for it. Essentially it's one of those skills that buys you enough time to not get stunned by some attacks which happen really rapidly (like the porcupine guys). It only saves your butt for maybe .3 seconds or something really small but oddly enough it spares you in a lot of situations. Basically it eliminates the cheap deaths sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info