[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
matesasd wrote:
"
TheBobRoss wrote:
How do you not die due to stuns? I find anything that teleports on you or shoots barrages slays me instantly.

Void Bastion helps a little but it wasn't enough for me and got
, after which I dropped Vile Bastion and the curse node at top left and got Malediction

also having detonate mine linked to CWDT instead of faster casting can help in situations when you place a mine and get stunned/frozen before you have a chance to detonate

Absolutely, it's nice to have a cwdt deto. I still have vile bastion even with chayula, which is a bad idea. It's indeed best to take malediction over wasting 4 passive nodes for +1 curse. Although it would be interesting to have room for tricurse on LL, adding in enfeeble would make it even nicer to map. Especially on low levels.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
What's the real difference between normal and LL? OP says that LL is much more damage but not much else, as far as I can tell.

Real difference is you are not taking a 100% more spell damage on low mana if you have infernal mantle, so you can reserve a bit more. You have 30% more spell damage, you have more es (considering that you can't really use discipline with blasphemy temp chains if you have infernal mantle, and LL have OP presence of chayula). And just the fact that you can have anger, or another curse on blasphemy is really soothing.

It sounds better. I assume the trade off is just that it's vulnerable to chaos? Seems like I should be aiming for LL overall.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
What's the real difference between normal and LL? OP says that LL is much more damage but not much else, as far as I can tell.

Real difference is you are not taking a 100% more spell damage on low mana if you have infernal mantle, so you can reserve a bit more. You have 30% more spell damage, you have more es (considering that you can't really use discipline with blasphemy temp chains if you have infernal mantle, and LL have OP presence of chayula). And just the fact that you can have anger, or another curse on blasphemy is really soothing.

It sounds better. I assume the trade off is just that it's vulnerable to chaos? Seems like I should be aiming for LL overall.

Yeah. LL is literally destruction on this build. High ES regalia is just as good, and incandescent heart/skin of the loyal are viable too.
Running a LL, version. I have 7.7k ES but feel super squishy, maps just destroy me and i definitely dont have anywhere near enough damage to 1 shot bosses.

Can you take a look at my char and see if I did something wrong?

Vile Bastion also seems to never or rarely actually regen my ES (I can see its stacks, after killing a pack of 10+ mobs i maybe have 1 or two stacks, is that normal?)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bitbite11/characters
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 12, 2017, 1:23:05 AM
Checking in at the end of the first week. I switched to Shav's today. The faster ES recharge stacking definitely compliments the mine style of play. I haven't attempted shaper or guardians yet, but watching t14 dom die in about less than 2 seconds is fun.

I'm at about 7.3k ES:
Spoiler
IGN: dwreckedarc
I got a question about the curse on the helmet.

Why not use "Orb of storm" + "curse on hit" + "Wither" ? I think's it's easier to use than a spell totem support.

Another question about this :

I want the 3 red sockets, is it better to try 1 chrome at the time? or 25chromes for2 red sockets ?
Last edited by taolek on Mar 12, 2017, 3:51:48 AM
"
taolek wrote:
I got a question about the curse on the helmet.

Why not use "Orb of storm" + "curse on hit" + "Wither" ? I think's it's easier to use than a spell totem support.

Why even have curse on hit? You got no associated curse to link it to. Also Wither doesn't 'hit' in the same sense as many other skills (it's not a curse either, just a channeled debuff).
Last edited by reciprocate on Mar 12, 2017, 4:29:26 AM
Orb of storm don't "hit"?

Ok wither is not a curse, i understand now thx.
By the way, it's highly recomended to link with wither totem faster casting and increase duration. That makes wither stack much faster and last longer.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
By the way, it's highly recomended to link with wither totem faster casting and increase duration. That makes wither stack much faster and last longer.

worth dropping orb of storms+power charge on crit? for me probably yes because i always forget to use the orb lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info