[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

To get power charges you simply use orb of storms linked with power charge on critical strike and u have full charges in no time
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
Where are you generating power charges from? just from the mines triggering? that seems never able to sustain the charges, going so many power charges seems to be a waste. Useless for boss, and don't need power charges for clearing packs.

Lol nice one man
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, just swaped from Blight-cwc-vortex build (lol, 3rd swap this league) and so far ... well ... i sux :D The build looks solid, but i never played with mines and last build i was quite tanky so i die a lot and i play like noob but i hope that will change after few maps and deaths.
The issues im strugeling with are following:
1) mana ... i have one laviangas spirit and its ok .. +-, however i was wondering if some kind of lager mana regen could be applied?
2) power charges ... like ... i have none. I cleared whole map and had 1 stack of PC and it ran out of time and no PC accured anymore ... i forgot to drop OoS for boss, but he melted in second PC or noPC but still, i must do something wrong or its completly unnecesary to take extra PC.
3) any tips how to use detonate properly or can it be automated somehow?

1. Lavianga's is good because it lets us spam our mines for a bit with no mana cost, helpful for bosses.
2. You must be clearing incredibly slowly if you cant get enough power charges just from blast cascade.
3. I binded my fire nova mine to my Q. I made it that in my keyboard options it presses shift everytime I press that button so that the mine always lays under me. You can also just perma hold shift.
"
mellkiss wrote:
hi, i'm currently thinking about making a character following this build. Should I go CI or LL? (i dont wanna spend more than like 20ex)

I suggest you go LL if you will invest 20ex into it. Check my gear/gems in the gear section to estimate how much you need to invest.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 15, 2017, 7:59:14 AM
I really wanna make a FNM, but i'm still doubting between occultist and assassin, since Assassin gives stronger power charges and 100% more (!) poison damage from crits. What do you think? Tree should remain fairly the same.
I was thinking about doing an alternative version with chayula, ci, non-crit with more es/poison dmg. Do you think is viable without crit? I am currently following up the build, pretty awesome so far.
holy crap 9 seconds? it takes me 9 minutes to kill the shaper.
Are diamond flask working for FNM? when I pop my diamond flask, my tooltip dps stays the same and the char sheet crit chance doesn't change neither.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
Are diamond flask working for FNM? when I pop my diamond flask, my tooltip dps stays the same and the char sheet crit chance doesn't change neither.

diamond flask doesnt change the tooltip, diamond flask makes you roll your crit roll twice so in theory you get nearly double the ammount of crit % then usual so if you would have 20% crit diamond flask will "in theory" make you have 40% crit so you wont notice on tooltip but will notice on bosses that you will do more damage
Sorry if u have answered this before , I know I should check all the pages but... u know how it is :P
What's your max ES with LL variant? Im struggling around 6-7k (crappy boots currently ). I saw that u "dismantled" the character so whatever u remember about it works :)
Also great build, difficult to adjust to mines ( can do traps np, but shitting mines right under me is difficult/different ) but overall gr8 feel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info