[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Baukasten wrote:
hi

i play this build but i need the Leo Craft for ring you got him 3 and can help me ?

I can help if you need.
i got it now .. but very nice build ;D

Hey man, i have some questions for you. I'm at level 80 right now, and the build have a insane damage with 6l infernal mantle, the only item that I still need to buy is the helmet with mine repeat enchant.
I'm loving to play with it, but I'm missing the leech, and the shield take too much time to recharge.
1- Can I change the +1 curse points for vaal pact and ghost reaver, and use a life leech gem, or i will lost too much damage?
2- Can I take Forbidden Power instead Profane Bloom? With that, we could generate power charges without the orb of storms, or the crit chance is too low for proc. that? (I'm thinking to swap it considering we one shot everything, the only situation i think Profane Bloom is useful is on breaches).
3- Is there some point of the game that we can stop to spam the Lavianga's Spirit? Or we gonna be dependant of a mana flask the whole time?

Ty man, and sorry if I'm talking bullshit, I'm kind a noob :/
"
henriquegaspa wrote:
Hey man, i have some questions for you. I'm at level 80 right now, and the build have a insane damage with 6l infernal mantle, the only item that I still need to buy is the helmet with mine repeat enchant.
I'm loving to play with it, but I'm missing the leech, and the shield take too much time to recharge.
1- Can I change the +1 curse points for vaal pact and ghost reaver, and use a life leech gem, or i will lost too much damage?
2- Can I take Forbidden Power instead Profane Bloom? With that, we could generate power charges without the orb of storms, or the crit chance is too low for proc. that? (I'm thinking to swap it considering we one shot everything, the only situation i think Profane Bloom is useful is on breaches).
3- Is there some point of the game that we can stop to spam the Lavianga's Spirit? Or we gonna be dependant of a mana flask the whole time?

Ty man, and sorry if I'm talking bullshit, I'm kind a noob :/

1. You can't life leech with mines, because you're not the one hitting. I suggest you just get ES recharge on your rings or go for essence surge on the tree. Make sure you've done uber lab and gotten all the asendancies ie. Vile Bastion.
2. Forbidden power doesn't contribute to power charge regeneration. Again because you're not the one critting. Profane bloom helps boost your damage by 10% as well as give you nice AOE occasionally.
3. Sure, if you use skyforths :P I can lay 3 mines without using a mana flask, but I just spam it during maps as I whirl from one pack to the other. The boot enchant gives you nice mana regen as well, but you'll still need to press your flask every now and then.

You've got to get the helm enchant, it's probably the most important thing. If you're having trouble with survivability then switch to a high ES 6l regalia. I can still one shot shaper with that.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 11, 2017, 4:23:57 AM

Went lowlife. The damage is even more insane. 9.5k on conc tooltip, and 8.3k ES. Running anger & no need for kiara's anymore :D
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 11, 2017, 8:06:12 AM
Ohh, thanks for the explanation. I have another newbie question: Is there some way to proc. energy shield recharge without vaal discipline?
"
henriquegaspa wrote:
Ohh, thanks for the explanation. I have another newbie question: Is there some way to proc. energy shield recharge without vaal discipline?

No, you can just make it faster with your ring enchants & the tree.
Did these three crazy t16 maps today..

Died 3 times in total cause I was too greedy to portal back haha. 6 t16 map returns in total :D

http://imgur.com/a/Bt6QU
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 11, 2017, 3:32:09 PM
Might be a stupid question, but why do you pick Whispers of Doom, when you only are running 1 curse?
"
Tw4t wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but why do you pick Whispers of Doom, when you only are running 1 curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info