Path of Exile Talent Competition

ok one before last haha is is kinda my 5th entries

my last entries (6th), im from Indonesia btw, i'd like to say hai to all poe player :D
I don't really have a talent but i guess i've thought of some cool game changing idea that could be implemented in the future.

Like what if bosses had they're own skill tree that you could view to get a general idea of how strong the boss would be compared to a player this would be really interesting and could lead to several interesting builds being formed or modifies, for example what if a boss has CI that would make several more build options to clear the game and not only focus on using only one build to clear the entire game
or a boss with resolute technique that would destroy any evasion based character or the bosses skill tree could be a whole different tree that players could study along with the main skill tree! This is just an idea.

What if it was also possible to design a map that all players above a specific level could access similarly to hideout decorations but just for building a map like a new master maybe? A master that would allow us to build a map would be really cool even more so if from the idea above we could design our own bosses for specific levels. The maps could also be played in lower levels maybe? For when the grinding from normal to merciless is just too boring and they want to play something else for once, this method would give enjoyment to both endgame players and new players and adding a sandbox mod to path of exile would be a great additional content! And possibly this would also make if easier on the game content creators since maybe the creators of the different maps could add special fun trials for the players to do!

Hope you guys will like my idea.
Thank you for your time
ThoughtsSea
My ideas of the new unique weapons.

Proof

Behind the structure of steel and gold
darkest stories do unfold
takes you soul, throws it in black
takes your life, never gives it back

Here the dream, nightmare no less
strange alluring does posses
seduces one with fulsome calling
desire to return apart is falling

You have seen those that did not
swirling madness in their eyes
how easy it is to forgott?
but for that, your life is price

It matters not at all to you
advancing apace, enduring pain
in a place that spares but few
ensuring your work´s not in vain

with every drop of blood shed
desire from void crystallized
with ancient runes to stone was set
dream, that can´t be realized

Was it worth following it?
was it worth all the things you lost?
what nightmare didn´t, your heart did
with greater ambition, greater came cost.

Almost embarrassed to post this scribble here, where so many awesome people are putting their works, but it would only lie on the paper otherwise anyway. let the meaning be a matter of personal interpretetation, but it´s about whom we now call shaper, and his travells through what we now call maps.
http://imgur.com/gallery/VKj3F

I made some maps a while back, and I gave them to my pet lizard. Here she is surveying her gifts.
Last edited by Metherat on Dec 30, 2016, 3:01:22 PM
This is my entry for the community contest!

I decided to name it "The Path" - the illustration tells you the story through Path of Exile 4 acts, showcasing some of its most important characters, elements and locations.

I really hope you guys like it!
I love PoE and i've spent many, many hours on this homage to GGG and their amazing work. This is also a homage to all community members that contribue somehow to a better experience :)

Sorry about my bad english and let me know if you got every reference in the image!

Here's the high res and gif of the process:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JnKkz

Back to grinding!

Last edited by thiagolehmann on Dec 30, 2016, 4:18:55 PM
Greetings everyone, this is my entry for the Path of Exile Talent Competition.

I imagined how our Exiles must have felt like enter the Belly of the Beast for the first time.
Fighting their way through this gory place...carefully exploring. I tried to capture those struggles and I hope it worked out.

The Belly of the Beast.

process gif.

I hope you guys like it!
Last edited by SkintickeT5 on Dec 30, 2016, 5:23:13 PM
I make that, IRL flask Vessel of Vinktar,

Spoiler
Now its my amulet of luck :)

If you have question how it is made fell free to ask!
I will post some more information.
Last edited by Blejder667 on Jan 1, 2017, 1:47:57 PM
So here is my Entry for the Competition :)

Atziri, Qeen of the Vaal

There are so many awesome Posts in here! This Community rocks so bad :D Good Luck to all!

Greetings from Germany,
Polyxene

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info