(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Could u pls check my build

with this gear i can do shapers realm ? i kill hydra, chimera, minotaur.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kbessaa/characters
Why did you take the Melee Phys nodes at the start rather than the Max Life nodes below? Melee Phys doesn't count for Molten Burst.

Oh and do get The Wise Oak (make sure your uncapped Fire Resistance is highest) ... 20% Fire Penetration is too good to miss out on.

Just out of curiosity, how does this build feel with Blood Magic sans regeneration (VP)?
Last edited by tomay on Apr 12, 2017, 7:26:29 AM
"
Faust2012 wrote:
I did not do chimera with this build since long time ago but i think you talk about the phase
where he does fog clouds ? when he does that, you have to stay inside the clouds, it will protect you. But his DOT is annoying cause it doesn't proc cloak in savagery and you have nothing to hit for a few seconds, so you have to keep your life flasks up for this moment.

Hi man, i'm doing this build and loving it so far at 77, i read your post about your take on the build and i really liked it, would you mind setting your profile to public so i can see a couple things? i'm mostly interested in gem links and overrall gear, thanks in advance :)
Thoughts on lacerate as a potential skill?
Taken this build to 92 on my abyssal flame axe character,

Name is PapaMeatballs

Love it so far, only problems I have are things that don't proc savage and degens when a boss TPs. Farmed 50+ uber izaro max key runs easily.
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 13, 2017, 5:25:32 AM
I went with juggernaut instead of berserker because i am a hardcore player and berserker nodes (especially the one that gives u 40% more damage for 10% more damage taken) are pretty suicide
"
GilgasGaming wrote:

Name is PapaMeatballs

Love it so far, only problems I have are things that don't proc savage and degens when a boss TPs. Farmed 50+ uber izaro max key runs easily.

interesting, we have very similar build and items. question, do you unspec out of vaal pact for uber lab?

BTW you forgot to quality your ngamahu's axe :)
Last edited by Micco10 on Apr 13, 2017, 11:01:26 AM
If I were you I'd dump that portal gem and add Faster Attacks to Cyclone. You'll get a lot more Molten Burst procs. ;)
"
Micco10 wrote:
"
GilgasGaming wrote:

Name is PapaMeatballs

interesting, we have very similar build and items. question, do you unspec out of vaal pact for uber lab?

BTW you forgot to quality your ngamahu's axe :)

Lol, this is hilarious because I do so much damage most of my friends have actually bought flame axes to try this build out and I never even had quality on my weapon LOL.

No I just run it vaal pact style. When I first started running vaal pact I had about a 70-80% success rate, so for every 10 I would fail roughly 2-3. I'd say I'm at about 90-99% completion, for every 10 I MAY fail 1 and it's always due to me waiting around too long instead of blasting past like you kind of have to with vaal pact. Chip damage is our worst nightmare once you run out of flask charges so the best tip if you don't want to respec out is to just look hard and what you have to do and then run as fast as you can and don't stop.

Spike traps are your best friend (relatively speaking), if you get hit in one just pop a flask, re-asses with that 1 second stun you get and leap slam the fk outta there (If posssible).

Now if I die in lab it's 'cause I broke my concentration or someone took me out of my groove, very easily do-able.
Any recommendations re Gloves Enchant?

I went with Commandment of Light... I know as a VP Zerker I don't benefit from the 4% Life regen but 60k DPS (fully buffed, before Flammability and Penetration) sounds pretty decent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info