(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

If you run HoA and Flamm this build does NOT lack dmg. I clear all the content in the game with a 4linked cyclone, stomping all the maps and my gear isnt even min-maxed to the limit.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
No wonder it doesnt work if you have bad sockets and no uber lab done

- IC and CWDT too high lvl,

What does it changes? Isnt higher lvl = better?
"
Somoleks wrote:
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
No wonder it doesnt work if you have bad sockets and no uber lab done

- IC and CWDT too high lvl,

What does it changes? Isnt higher lvl = better?

You dont want the combo of CWDT and IC to be too high level, so it triggers more often. With raising the lvl of CWDT, the damage threshold also goes up.
Last edited by forestgrenpa on Mar 24, 2017, 5:59:43 PM
Really nice build. Sitting at 88 right now.

I grabbed notables around duelist jewel slot, so I could have inspired learning. It definitely improved the fun of the build. But I couldn't do corrupted t13, so I had to step up my game. I went BM+VP, got myself a Kaom's Heart. Dropped the fifth link of cyclone (I had Cyclone+Ancestral Warchief + 4 supports on chest) and blasphemy+herald of ash. Went from 7k to 9k hp. Now I'm doing t13 one handed because of the crazy leech Cloaked in Savagery provides.

I'm using Lion's Roar. I'd love to get Dying sun, but it's really expensive.

I expect to get 36/40 for the portal effect with this build. Let's see how it goes :)
Im really new and this is my first end game character. having so much fun with the build but i think i may have screwed up, i went with chieftain instead of berserker and now i constantly die in maps tier 1-4. what should i do to fix this?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/parrot46
@slothx
Thank you for this really nice (beginner friendly) Build. :)
Lots of fun for me and I love this "Smash-them-all"-playstyle. :D
"
Faust2012 wrote:
"
Im really new and this is my first end game character. having so much fun with the build but i think i may have screwed up, i went with chieftain instead of berserker and now i constantly die in maps tier 1-4. what should i do to fix this?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/parrot46

If you want to go berzerker, you can keep this character and change your ascendancy. To do that
you have to run a lab and it will cost a few orb of regrets. ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WppOuW7WyTs

I've checked quickly your chieftain sheet, i think your main problem is a lack of HP, and you should remove 1 quick silver flask for a granite flask (which grants you 3000 armor while flask effect). Change you mana flask too, you have bad mod on it (mana recovered from life).

Also, i didn't calculate on your gear but i think you aren't capped at 75 % all elemental resistances in merciless (check it from any town, not from your hideout), you have to reach
those 75 % or you will consistently die even in low tier maps.

So imo your priorities : cap all elemental resistances to 75 %, gain some HP and change 1
quick silver flask for granite.
You can easily reach this , you have to change the amulet, the sybil ring and the boots,
you can find rare items with more ele resistances and HP for just 1 to 2-3 chaos each.

Maybe replace your belt with a "perseverance" unique belt, you will gain perma onslaught since you have put fortify on your cyclone, and it's a quite cheap belt as well.

That were some basic advices but i hope it will welp

Thank you so much for your help, i have changed alot of my gear, and im doing alot better now.
"
xKitto wrote:
Really nice build. Sitting at 88 right now.

I grabbed notables around duelist jewel slot, so I could have inspired learning. It definitely improved the fun of the build. But I couldn't do corrupted t13, so I had to step up my game. I went BM+VP, got myself a Kaom's Heart. Dropped the fifth link of cyclone (I had Cyclone+Ancestral Warchief + 4 supports on chest) and blasphemy+herald of ash. Went from 7k to 9k hp. Now I'm doing t13 one handed because of the crazy leech Cloaked in Savagery provides.

I'm using Lion's Roar. I'd love to get Dying sun, but it's really expensive.

I expect to get 36/40 for the portal effect with this build. Let's see how it goes :)

To expand.

After mapping a little bit with BM+VP with Kaoms, I can say this is the best build I've ever played.

I bought xoph's blood and im doing anything. Some casual deaths cause I'm rocking this so much I do bosses without flasking; and well, some times it goes wrong.

Twinned onslaught -max resis extra dmg t14 with low lvl gems? Done.

You can see my gear at my profile. Char is onebuRst.
with blood magic, do we still want to run herald of ash?
"
xDivinarius wrote:
with blood magic, do we still want to run herald of ash?

Only with a essence of wurm ring and only if you can keep your resses capped. But if you run a 6l cyclone with BM it isnt really worth it anyway imo.
Last edited by forestgrenpa on Mar 28, 2017, 9:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info