(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

what's the best set of gems for the build with bm and vp? i'm truly new in that game and need some advices)
"
deanZo3 wrote:
what's the best set of gems for the build with bm and vp? i'm truly new in that game and need some advices)

im assuming you mean jewels, if you are not capped in resistances (75% in merciless standing around in highgate or something) get jewels with res. Then try to get %max hp and anything to do with physical damage/fire damage/attack speed/Projectile damage.

1. Resistance if not capped
2. Max hp %
3. Damage!!
"
Faust2012 wrote:
That were some basic advices but i hope it will welp

I think i got pretty geared now, but im just under 6k hp and most people on this guide seem to be somewhere between 6-8k. Is it a better idea too go into BM atm i am just VP. Or maybe just put some more points into max hp?

Edit: also do i run poachers mark or flammability with blasphemy?
Last edited by parrot46 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:03:24 AM
People using xoph's ammy:
Do you have to use sybils to avoid insta death against the random ele reflect mobs?(assuming I dodge ele reflect as a modifier
Been using this build for about a month and a half and i must say it is fun!
I went Vaal, aura and mana.
Tree lvl 91

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
DPS aura and golem
Spoiler

DPS With Flasks and golem
Spoiler

Defense Stats
Spoiler

I just have a couple of min-max things to do and this guy's complete.
Thanks for the build!
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
Last edited by Cheezeus on Apr 1, 2017, 11:56:54 PM
Instead of using the point blank gem, would taking the node a viable option? Also what type of jewel should I aim for? Can anyone make a tier list?

Phy dmg, melee dmg, fire/elemental dmg, area dmg, projectile dmg, max life?

Great guide by the way! Am currently working toward playing this build. Bought half of the gears already and am working toward to leveling to equip Ngamahu.
Last edited by MIKEJ0NES on Apr 2, 2017, 5:44:19 AM
This build is absolutely insane and very fun thanks for sharing this guide. I decided to go with Kaom's heart and just use a 4-link cyclone and also chose to take the point blank node in the tree and use added fire in the weapon instead. I was able to completely faceroll uber lab at level 72 and have been able to also trivialize T15/16 maps since level 80. The only exception to that was a random one-shot death from Minotaur's underground attack but that required a rippy map with two damage mods, -max, and ele weakness. Aside from that I have no worries. Will try shaper at 90 once I get another life cluster.
Last edited by Stonetony on Apr 4, 2017, 1:00:45 PM
what is best? berserker or raider?
Just to confirm that Cyclone/Molten Burst works fine as Chieftain as well...

A lot more HP, i.e. less prone to one-shots (8.7k w Belly at lvl 91). Less leech (only 1% Fire Damage) but you can make up for that with LGoH and lots of regen from endu charges (help Oak in Merciless) and "Commandment of Light" on Gloves (on Boots you have the choice between Elemental Penetration or Life Regeneration).

Also has less Cyclone tooltip damage (25k unbuffed) because I'm using Blood Magic, Culling Strike, and LGoH gems and most Ascendancy goodies just don't show up there but it works just fine in T15 Breaches.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 6, 2017, 2:58:07 PM
Any advice on Chimera? He killed me 6 times on that phase where you get hit by NOTHING.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info