(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Can it do uber or atziri?
"
toliard28 wrote:
Can it do uber or atziri?

Yeah it can do atziri,never tried uber.

I'll try to upload a vid for normal atziri but I didn't bother cause normal atziri is kind of a joke :/
Last edited by slothx on Dec 14, 2016, 10:03:58 AM
So in the end what gear are you using, what tree, and what jewels ?
very nice build ive been working with this for awhile and im having issues with reflect and breaches ill post my tree and build for you to take a look at and any help would be greatly apreaciated . im currently lvl 88 with hp at 6500 my cyclone damage is 100k with aoe and 167k with conc affect and my meaty balls 112k al my res are over 100.

gear
Spoiler

jewels
Spoiler

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NDjwTTBQgFHEX4Ro4Gj4cziFVIZAkNyb4JyAnLykuK1As-y3SLlMwdzJ-NZI5DjpSPAU8LT38QKBHfk4yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_X9BkUmVNZ5toWGhlaPJyqXTtdqx343h6eWh673y4fNl99YIHg1-DzITZhO-HaonYiiKMz5BVl3mfPp_fogCnbaknqW6plKyqrY2uPq9sr6e3Pr02vqe_CMAawGbApsEEwaPE9sauxtjPftNv15bYvdl82sHcPeDY4mHkUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yQfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov-Cv5U_o8=

Last edited by Pathologicalexile on Dec 14, 2016, 7:35:34 PM
"
very nice build ive been working with this for awhile and im having issues with reflect and breaches ill post my tree and build for you to take a look at and any help would be greatly apreaciated . im currently lvl 88 with hp at 6500 my cyclone damage is 100k with aoe and 167k with conc affect and my meaty balls 112k al my res are over 100.

gear
Spoiler

jewels
Spoiler

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NDjwTTBQgFHEX4Ro4Gj4cziFVIZAkNyb4JyAnLykuK1As-y3SLlMwdzJ-NZI5DjpSPAU8LT38QKBHfk4yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_X9BkUmVNZ5toWGhlaPJyqXTtdqx343h6eWh673y4fNl99YIHg1-DzITZhO-HaonYiiKMz5BVl3mfPp_fogCnbaknqW6plKyqrY2uPq9sr6e3Pr02vqe_CMAawGbApsEEwaPE9sauxtjPftNv15bYvdl82sHcPeDY4mHkUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yQfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov-Cv5U_o8=

Hey,the only way I could survive reflect without vaal pact was to use purity of fire,a ruby flask and sibyl's lament ring ,not much to do besides that bud other than to watch out for those relect rares :p
ya true true so would u suggest i go for vaal pac and remove some axe nodes or jewels not sure where to go to get vp my other issues is if i remove some nodes i will lose my dex n int
dont see much use for going bm
"
ya true true so would u suggest i go for vaal pac and remove some axe nodes or jewels not sure where to go to get vp my other issues is if i remove some nodes i will lose my dex n int
dont see much use for going bm

Idk Personally I just feel like the leech from aspect of carnage is useless without vaal pact
What are your thoughts of running a Koam instead of Belly. This gives a higher HP pool but only have a 4 linked cyclone. Worth to sack a 5L/6L for it?
IGN: QueenKharma
Do you think that Vaal Pact is 'mandatory' to farm Lab? -cause life reg is really useful against the traps...-
"
What are your thoughts of running a Koam instead of Belly. This gives a higher HP pool but only have a 4 linked cyclone. Worth to sack a 5L/6L for it?

I've seen some people just link the weapon and use a koam,if you prefer the life and don't have a problem with losing damage its fine and just depends on personal preference

"
nogenem wrote:
Do you think that Vaal Pact is 'mandatory' to farm Lab? -cause life reg is really useful against the traps...-

Nah,I unspec vaal pact to run lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info