(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Also, any reason why you don't pick Arsonist passive, with the build without blood magic and vaal pact?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Hello all,

Just wanted to share my version of this after killing shaper for the first time. I've really enjoyed this build, and it reminds me of old CoC Discharge's power level. I had 1 portal left on shaper and I think it'll be easy to do deathless runs once I learn the fight all the way. This was also my first try on this character.

Skill Tree

Notes:

I'm little squishy to physical damage for my liking, but with Vaal Pact, dodging big hits, and not screwing up cyclones, everything is pretty easy. I can face tank the guardians with out crazy mods and shaper's laser beams and vortex's.

I use empire's grasp for mapping, and a pair of rare gloves for endgame bosses. I only recently got the dying sun and 6L belly. While the 6L added 40k dps to my cyclone, I was still rolling things easy on a 5 link. My 6th gem on cyclone was elemental focus and I want to try a few variations with added fire.
Last edited by TheHoliestDiver on Dec 22, 2016, 2:59:50 PM
First off Merry Christmas, and Love the build.

I had started this type of character off someone else's build around lvl 50 I found yours because I wanted to run this axe. So far its been really fun but my gear is starting to lack resistances and it shows when i get into large breach fights. So that is something I am working on.

My question is if you are running fortify, why not go for Rampart? Is it because the axe coverts the physical to fire so its not as effective?

I am also torn between running the blood magic keystone vs a gem. I like having blasphemy and ash but I cant get the mana to run without it.

Let me know your opinions
Wikid
"
I am also torn between running the blood magic keystone vs a gem. I like having blasphemy and ash but I cant get the mana to run without it.

What ascendancy are you? I am running berserker with no keystone/no bm support in my cyclone setup, the berserker passive Pain Reaver helps a ton for sustaining mana. I can even run no mana/life regen map mods without issues.
"
TheRoc_Pile wrote:
"

What ascendancy are you? I am running berserker with no keystone/no bm support in my cyclone setup, the berserker passive Pain Reaver helps a ton for sustaining mana. I can even run no mana/life regen map mods without issues.

I am running berserker but I didnt go to pain reaver first, I will be getting it when I finish merc lab. Did you go for vaal pact too?

Wikid
"
I am running berserker but I didnt go to pain reaver first, I will be getting it when I finish merc lab. Did you go for vaal pact too?

Yes, I am using OP's Vaal pact version with no BM keystone, am running HoA and blasphemy/poachers mark.
"
TheRoc_Pile wrote:
"

Yes, I am using OP's Vaal pact version with no BM keystone, am running HoA and blasphemy/poachers mark.

I just finished my merc lab and got Pain Reaver, your right that made a big difference both in my life and mana regens. Ill start to head for the Vaal Pact, though it looks like I will have to refund some points. right now ill have to get to 83 to get vaal pact unless i refund some things.

I have not grabbed Iron Grip as im not sure what it affects, guessing the molten skill from the axe.

I also have rampart for improving fortify but not sure ill have enough points or at least I will need to sell it to get to the higher levels and place the points later. another build I saw was using Iron Reflexes to replace the evasion with armor not sure how well that would work into this build but im not over 2k evasion as the other post recommends.

Wikid
"
I just finished my merc lab and got Pain Reaver, your right that made a big difference both in my life and mana regens. Ill start to head for the Vaal Pact, though it looks like I will have to refund some points. right now ill have to get to 83 to get vaal pact unless i refund some things.

I have not grabbed Iron Grip as im not sure what it affects, guessing the molten skill from the axe.

I also have rampart for improving fortify but not sure ill have enough points or at least I will need to sell it to get to the higher levels and place the points later. another build I saw was using Iron Reflexes to replace the evasion with armor not sure how well that would work into this build but im not over 2k evasion as the other post recommends.

Yeah there is a lot of room to modify this build. Im currently running kaoms, some people dont like it for this build but my cyclone was on a 5L as it was so dropping down to a 4L cyclone wasnt a huge issue for me in return for 1k more life.
So is this build only meant to utilize the molten balls and not actually using the axe itself for damage? Are the balls that strong?

I mean for instance You could do cyclone with an oro's sacrifice which has twice the power of the ngamahu's flame. Am I missing something here?

Also, how viable is it with lacerate?
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Dec 26, 2016, 11:01:10 PM
"
So is this build only meant to utilize the molten balls and not actually using the axe itself for damage? Are the balls that strong?

You do damage with both cyclone and the molten balls, but yes cyclone is mainly used as a way to proc them. They do a lot of single target damage, especially when running conc, due to the 6 support gems that you run in your weapon. You are correct in saying that you will probably get better dps with another variation of cyclone (such at atziris) but this build is mainly built around trying to utilize the new breach legendaries, and is way cheaper than other cyclone builds. Your most expensive piece (xophs blood) will be the most expensive item, I got a decently rolled one for 105C. This build is certainly viable, I have downed all 4 corrupted guardians deathless, and did a corrupted t15 core twinned (insanely hard btw) with 2 portals remaining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info