(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

"
forestgrenpa wrote:
6 shaper runs, 6 times gloves, I am triggered beyond imagination.

EDIT: 7th run, same shit xD

EDIT2: Chayula done, facetanked him all the way.

EDIT3: Why are you using lions roar flask? It has negative synergy with cyclone.

Damage with armour, and it helps keep bosses in corners while i beat the ever living sh*t out of them
Corners are kinda meh if you have a lot of MS, you will get stuck easily in one.
"
oanegon wrote:
Having 8.1k life with belly and farming guardians very easily. Take a look at my profile if you're interested. Also have a legacy version.

So what version do u find most affective/ best?

"
Froztmorz wrote:

So what version do u find most affective/ best?

For clearing maps you really want herald of ash and two curses like flammability and something else what fits you best. But for endgame farming I'd definitely go for blood magic.
which flask do u recommend? and where do i get 76% fire pen lol.
Last edited by Sesomar on Mar 20, 2017, 2:06:49 AM
"
Sesomar wrote:
and where do i get 76% fire pen lol.

Amulet
Axe
Skilltree
Flammability
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Sesomar wrote:
and where do i get 76% fire pen lol.

Amulet
Axe
Skilltree
Flammability

One question does he run double codt ? because one is linked with flammability and immortal + codt and vengance + cullingstrike + codt. but what are the fourth links? the vaal haste and cyclone?
i really can't make my mind on which skill tree to chose, any suggestions on how to chose guys ? :D
First of all, it's a nice build mate. thanks alot for this guide.
I have an idea, since i capped full ressistances on gloves rings and boots and we're all using fortify linked with cyclone so i try something new in belt slot. The Perseverance Vanguard Belt, which provides us 8% life and Onslaught buff while fortify and it's so cool better clear maps speed. of course it decreases abit life but still fun to try this belt :lol:
Which pots u recon guys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info