3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Can I use a Scion for this build?
"
jppdb wrote:
Can I use a Scion for this build?

Yes but it will be worse... so why? :D

Sorry about the lack of responses here lately @everyone, kinda busy irl right now and not doing to much poe, thanks a lot to all the nice people (especially niuage) that help out the newcomers in this thread :)
Wanted to ask, can i use i nice dagger instead of using sword?
Really nice build, playing it and having tons of fun. Got one question tho, what is better on boots, attack speed enchant or corruption +1 frenzy charges?
"
Really nice build, playing it and having tons of fun. Got one question tho, what is better on boots, attack speed enchant or corruption +1 frenzy charges?

Not OP but I would run with frenzy charges since you get 4% increased attack speed and 4% more damage.
I'm thinking of going this in 3.0 as it looks like it will bypass all of the changes and nerfs coming in with 3.0. Another good thing is it looks like it's already able to handle everything in the game as life based and no need for MoM. I'm a big fan of raider as I love the movement speed coupled with crazy movement skill speed too.

Has anyone run the POB code to see the builds actual DPS? Just reading a few comments about almost perfect gear netting around 45-50k doesn't sound impressive at all. But that's the kicker with "tooltip dps" as it's quite obviously WAY higher if the build can do shaper, seems he has a "dps" check and this build has proven to down him.

Looks like it will be a very good league starter not only for farming (raider speed coupled with ST being a very good clearing skill) that can take you all the way.

Great job OP.
"
coaa wrote:
I'm thinking of going this in 3.0 as it looks like it will bypass all of the changes and nerfs coming in with 3.0. Another good thing is it looks like it's already able to handle everything in the game as life based and no need for MoM. I'm a big fan of raider as I love the movement speed coupled with crazy movement skill speed too.

Has anyone run the POB code to see the builds actual DPS? Just reading a few comments about almost perfect gear netting around 45-50k doesn't sound impressive at all. But that's the kicker with "tooltip dps" as it's quite obviously WAY higher if the build can do shaper, seems he has a "dps" check and this build has proven to down him.

Looks like it will be a very good league starter not only for farming (raider speed coupled with ST being a very good clearing skill) that can take you all the way.

Great job OP.

https://pastebin.com/KPM57PLT

209% life, non-crit version. Shows pretty solid dps with a level 22 weapon (fidelitas) & GMP. The gear I used has like t3-t2 rolls on almost everything. Not using vinktars.

I feel like it will be very easy to get started with this build, and there is a lot of room for improvement.

Edit: Activating flasks and even simply adding vinktars brings up damage tons. Adding an easy to get weapon like the buffed Hyaons also adds a lot.
Last edited by tsunny on Jun 27, 2017, 6:23:34 PM
^^ looks interesting i added hyaons in pob and dmg doubled, (dont think thats buffed version.)
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ looks interesting i added hyaons in pob and dmg doubled, (dont think thats buffed version.)

Also remember, fidelitas will shock enemies quite often, so that is a large increase in dps. Paired with the huge attack speed and flat lightning dmg on jewelry, it can be very decent early on. I'd just use it until I can get my hands on a good crafted weapon. Hyaons looks like it might be a good choice early/budget choice, but increased damage taken can always be a little scary for HC.
I started this build in 2.5 and it was some of the most fun I've had since dual curse lightning warp & crit ice nova in 2.1. Now it looks like ele st is getting the attention is deserves in 2.6

As coaa said, it appears that it will bypass a lot of the major changes. So with that said netmos, I was wondering if you are planning on updating it for 3.0? I would really like to play this build again, but with all the changes coming I'm not sure what will happen to this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info