3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
niuage wrote:
Well, as is, it feels like the huge ES/life changes are just buffs to this build. More life on a lot of pieces, and more options for body armours, and that's pretty much it!

Yep, looks like Belly could be the BiS instead of basically needed. Hoping to be able to run this with a rare until I can drop for a belly.
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
i have only 18 thousands damage at hideout.What i need to replace in the equipment?
Last edited by Lap1x on May 30, 2017, 9:50:35 AM
This build is absolutely amazing. Hitting 6k life with 45000dps in hideout, and managed to clear all the bosses in the game. I did it without even managing to get the desired enchant on my helm too. The only deviation i had from your build was that i added a lightning golem gem to buff the damage more. Thanks so much for this wonderful build!

Last edited by Voraee on Jun 3, 2017, 2:28:32 PM
"
Lap1x wrote:
i have only 18 thousands damage at hideout.What i need to replace in the equipment?

Your weapon needs to have a much higher elemental damage, and your jewelry (rings/amulet) contribute a lot of damage to your ST if you have crit chance/lightning damage/crit multiplier/WED on it. You should also craft some attack speed on your gloves for more DPS. :)

Hey guys, managed to snag this foil so I'm going to create an ST char following this guide.

Should I divine orb those stats since the Lightning roll is literally the lowest it can get for a T1 roll and 13% attack is quite low since Lvl 6 vagan can roll from 12-15%?

Also I was thinking of Multi modding it with attack speed and Crit Mutiplier/Elemental damage. What do you guys think?

Can't wait to try this out. Thanks and any help is appreciated cheers.
Last edited by Justinglee on Jun 6, 2017, 9:24:21 PM
"
Justinglee wrote:

Hey guys, managed to snag this foil so I'm going to create an ST char following this guide.

Should I divine orb those stats since the Lightning roll is literally the lowest it can get for a T1 roll and 13% attack is quite low since Lvl 6 vagan can roll from 12-15%?

Also I was thinking of Multi modding it with attack speed and Crit Mutiplier/Elemental damage. What do you guys think?

Can't wait to try this out. Thanks and any help is appreciated cheers.

I am pretty sure you cant multi mod this because multi mod already is one mod.

4 mods which are already on,
Can have multiple crafted mods,
Attack speed
=6 mods already :).

And http://poecraft.com/itemmods to check out how good it can roll.
Then decide if it is worth divining.
Thanks for the reply :D
Started to play this build in SSF, and god damn, loving it to the max! Never played Raider, nor ST before, leveling now but I know already I will push this character far :)

One question though. I am missing Agnerod East for Vinktars, so how well does this build work in end-game without Vinktar's Flask? I might try to farm the div card for the staff, or just trust my luck, but it would be nice to know how crucial it is for this build.

Thanks a lot for this guide!
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jun 14, 2017, 4:27:51 PM
You can do just fine without vinktar for a long time. Apart from the damage boost that would be especially nice in SSF, what I like about vinktar is the crazy leech that makes reflect a lot less scary. But in SSF it's pretty unlikely that you'll reach 40k+ dmg, and that's in these range that reflect becomes a bit scarier.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Hi guys somebody test that guide in the beta ? after the next char-resets i will try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info