3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Reached level 97 just now \o/ It's my highest character ever. I didn't die once from 96 to 97. 6200+ life is the sweet spot to be able to tank some volatiles here and there I think. I tried to avoid crazy beyond maps though, just did a lot of breaches.

Now I'm gonna go for shaper, probably tomorrow :)

Also im saving, I have around 25exas, but I'm hesitating between buying an item like skyforth, just for having done it in a temp league, or invest everything in the character again, like getting all gems to 21/20, getting even better jewels and jewelery... I'm gonna wait I guess, see how shaper goes.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage wrote:
Reached level 97 just now \o/ It's my highest character ever. I didn't die once from 96 to 97. 6200+ life is the sweet spot to be able to tank some volatiles here and there I think. I tried to avoid crazy beyond maps though, just did a lot of breaches.

Now I'm gonna go for shaper, probably tomorrow :)

Also im saving, I have around 25exas, but I'm hesitating between buying an item like skyforth, just for having done it in a temp league, or invest everything in the character again, like getting all gems to 21/20, getting even better jewels and jewelery... I'm gonna wait I guess, see how shaper goes.

You had 44.6k in ho you said, that dmg should be enough for shaper. I killed him a few times already with 46.8k.

Here's one of the runs: https://youtu.be/0IFWahGQ8cc

The quality is kinda shit, i tought the recorder from nvidia would be better but my uber run witch i still need to upload i used fraps, way better.

I've bought a empower lvl 4 a better jewel and got +1 lvl now sitting at 50,1k in ho 6k hp.

Current items:
Spoiler
Last edited by japaloco on Mar 25, 2017, 11:33:20 PM
"
japaloco wrote:
"
Cntbasher wrote:
Yeah, I do about one uber lab ever yday, it's not very fun so i can't be bothered to spam it :> I've been trying to find some good rings with fire res so i can ench atk speed but think i gotta pay around 5~ ex for a good one
I'm not sure what stats to prio on rings / amu. Elemental dmg to weapons> crit > attack speed > added lightning to attacks?

I'd say int/str for the gems u need atleast 159int for wrath 21 and 111str for maxing fortify/reduced mana then cover your resists and some life. Then u worry about squeezing dmg since it's going to be expensive, like diamond base or opal, weapon ele dmg, flat lightning, crit multi etc.

If you happen to lack str i would highly recommend just leaving reduced mana and fortify on lower levels -- reduced mana is just a QOL gem (can also replace it with blood magic if you prefere) and fortify doesnt gain anything from levels for us.

"

awesome man, lvl 97 is pretty crazy :) I never bothered to play anything past 95 but maybe some day... Glad to hear you can survive very well with the build! :)

New amulet
Hello again guys, I've got 31k hideout dps with HoI and Wrath, without golem. I got lucky with some corrupting I think :>
I'm not sure what I should focus on to push my dps at this point.. my hp is fine (6176), I guess squeezing in some better rings/amulet/weapon is the way to go? I'm using these atm
Oh, also do you guys think I should spec into Point Blank now, or should i try to get some higher damage?
40/40 Thanks Again for this amazing build, im probabbly going to play some hc now.

Last edited by japaloco on Mar 26, 2017, 11:47:39 AM
So i tried using lycosidae with lvl 3 empower, wrath and lvl 2 enlighten but with herald of thunder it only leaves me with 93 mana. spectral throw costs 35 mana for me and im struggling keeping my mana up with only herald of thunder and a mana flask. How do you guys keep your mana up with only 2-3 spectral throws in reserve? It's a really huge problem for me, since i can't swap that mana flash for a defensive flask.
"
W4tchMeChange wrote:
So i tried using lycosidae with lvl 3 empower, wrath and lvl 2 enlighten but with herald of thunder it only leaves me with 93 mana. spectral throw costs 35 mana for me and im struggling keeping my mana up with only herald of thunder and a mana flask. How do you guys keep your mana up with only 2-3 spectral throws in reserve? It's a really huge problem for me, since i can't swap that mana flash for a defensive flask.

Go for Primal Spirit and Druidic Rite.
Also jewel with mana on hit help
Congrats on the 40 challenges japaloco :D I'm level 97 and I'm nowhere near the 1000 maps done with the stones. Which of the end game grind did you do?

Today, I killed all the guardians, and the shaper \o/

I got the gloves tho ^^.

- hydra was insanely easy, barely touched me and got down in like 30 sec max.
- minotaur one shot me right away because I didnt avoid the slam, but otherwise I tanked him easily and got him down in 5 to 10 sec max.
- chimera was the hardest, not the boss but the ads. It's just because it was only the second time i tried it ever. Next time should be easier.
- phoenix is just easy

The shaper, I messed up at least twice because I didnt melee him enough and i got one shot by the yellow balls. I died another time because the whole floor under zana's bubble was full of vortexes ^^.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage wrote:
Congrats on the 40 challenges japaloco :D I'm level 97 and I'm nowhere near the 1000 maps done with the stones. Which of the end game grind did you do?

Today, I killed all the guardians, and the shaper \o/

I got the gloves tho ^^.

- hydra was insanely easy, barely touched me and got down in like 30 sec max.
- minotaur one shot me right away because I didnt avoid the slam, but otherwise I tanked him easily and got him down in 5 to 10 sec max.
- chimera was the hardest, not the boss but the ads. It's just because it was only the second time i tried it ever. Next time should be easier.
- phoenix is just easy

The shaper, I messed up at least twice because I didnt melee him enough and i got one shot by the yellow balls. I died another time because the whole floor under zana's bubble was full of vortexes ^^.

Thanks, chimera adds u just have to burst them as they'r leaving the cage or kite, don't stand still and let them hit you.
Minotaur u might tank the big hits with a basalt flask then just face tank and burst him down like phoenix.
Controlling those vortex balls is the way to do shaper without dying the rest is easy to dodge.

I did gaurdians, labynth(grind that st starkonja your self ;), breachlords(do rotations and use cheap tull stones), and 100 atziri's (this one requires some chaos but if u manage to get back some uber sets u can easily get your money and more back, hope and ignorance parts sells for alot. Or do it your self and try your luck on a axe or gloves for even more profit.
Here is my uber run i uploaded, same dps as shaper: https://youtu.be/Ji4lCgrn0x4
Last edited by japaloco on Mar 26, 2017, 6:32:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info