3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

I was thinking of ele weakness gloves with +1 amulet, my amulet would lose a lot of damage but surely the extra ele weakness makes up for it? Kind of expensive to try though
"
Cntbasher wrote:
I'm also having abit of a mana problem, I'm at 822 max mana, got lvl 2 empower and lvl 2 enlighten so far. I'm down to 123 mana.. 1 spectral throw has a cost of 37, dono what I'm doing wrong. (my leech is good but still feels like my mana is very low)
Also I see more people replacing the lightning pen gem on 5links with crit, any reason for this?

TL;DR: Vaal Clarity + Inc Duration for mana. Crit chance > lightning pen, crit build.

Lightining pen should be your sixth slot gem, the ideal order is ST,GMP/SlowerP(for boss),WED,Added Lightining, Crit Chance, Lightning pen. Don't forget it is a elemental CRIT build, we invest points and gear increasing our multiplier if we have low crit chance that's useless. That's why our foil needs high crit chance and attack speed as first priority then the elemental damage, and we use diamond flask.

The thing about mana on this build is you can't hit less than 2/3 monsters(with gmp) or the leech wont cover your atack speed and mana cost of spectral throw since we only have 0.4% mana leech. Our mana regen sucks, i have 15.5(unless ur lucky and have a good amulet/ring with dmg, hp, resist, life, str/int AND mana regen witch helps but i don't recomend searching for it or you'll lose damage and have a hard time buying good stuff). However we don't need too many hits to kill packs so it's all about control, witch u learn doing some no regen maps. You can always use a mana potion but i have antoher solution witch i've been using this past few days, Vaal Clarity + Inc duration 17.23 seconds of infinite mana and it charges faster than haste or grace. If u can't fill your 32 souls back in 17sec you probably finished the map already.
Last edited by japaloco on Mar 24, 2017, 11:30:23 AM
I depends I think. If you don't have a 6L, you probably also have shitty gear, and probably not that much crit multi. That being said I have no idea when the threshold is reached. Best solution would to import your build into pathofbuilding and see what gives you the best result. I dont know if you can see your dps against mobs with different resistance values in there...
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
Redvex wrote:
"
Cntbasher wrote:
I'm also having abit of a mana problem, I'm at 822 max mana, got lvl 2 empower and lvl 2 enlighten so far. I'm down to 123 mana.. 1 spectral throw has a cost of 37, dono what I'm doing wrong. (my leech is good but still feels like my mana is very low)
Also I see more people replacing the lightning pen gem on 5links with crit, any reason for this?

I modified a bit the tree and go to Primal spirit and Drudic Rite. So i can use empowered wrath and HoT/I
My spectral cost 45

I do the same. These nodes also provides great flasks bonuses and some stats. If I wanted to go full damage tho, it could be tempting to remove them, in additon to the 2 nodes at the ranger start. That's 6 points, which is enough to get arcing blows, which is 30 int + 52% lightning damage + 8% lightning pen. But we dont need damage for mapping, and the convenience of the other points is too great.

Last edited by niuage on Mar 24, 2017, 3:26:07 PM
Thanks for the answers guys! Umm, I very rarely post on the forums so I'm not sure how i post my gear here.
When you're posting your reply, click on your character on the top left hand corner of the page, then click on your items, then close the pop-up, and you should "linkItem location="Weapon" character="Bumblebeest" x="0" y="0" in brackets.

Any help appreciated, build working pretty well so far :) what upgrades should I focus on?
I'm at : 6176 HP, 27,625 hideout dps (with wrath and HoI)

Don't hate on my Cwdt setup, im lazy! :>>
"
Cntbasher wrote:
Any help appreciated, build working pretty well so far :) what upgrades should I focus on?

Maybe vinktar or a gripped glove with attack speed or sufix open to craft it, or get that fire resistance somewhere else and craft the atk speed.
Jewels are really good to gain health and good damage too.
If u have patience u can farm lab for st enchant i started doing it with that dps just don't face tank his hits if you leave his buffs up and you'll be fine.
Last edited by japaloco on Mar 25, 2017, 9:38:12 AM
"
japaloco wrote:
"
Cntbasher wrote:

Maybe vinktar or a gripped glove with attack speed or sufix open to craft it, or get that fire resistance somewhere else and craft the atk speed.
Jewels are really good to gain health and good damage too.
If u have patience u can farm lab for st enchant i started doing it with that dps just don't face tank his hits if you leave his buffs up and you'll be fine.

Yeah, I do about one uber lab ever yday, it's not very fun so i can't be bothered to spam it :> I've been trying to find some good rings with fire res so i can ench atk speed but think i gotta pay around 5~ ex for a good one
I'm not sure what stats to prio on rings / amu. Elemental dmg to weapons> crit > attack speed > added lightning to attacks?
"
Cntbasher wrote:
Yeah, I do about one uber lab ever yday, it's not very fun so i can't be bothered to spam it :> I've been trying to find some good rings with fire res so i can ench atk speed but think i gotta pay around 5~ ex for a good one
I'm not sure what stats to prio on rings / amu. Elemental dmg to weapons> crit > attack speed > added lightning to attacks?

I'd say int/str for the gems u need atleast 159int for wrath 21 and 111str for maxing fortify/reduced mana then cover your resists and some life. Then u worry about squeezing dmg since it's going to be expensive, like diamond base or opal, weapon ele dmg, flat lightning, crit multi etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info