[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
I don't use it in the cwdt setup because I don't like it to overwrite my flesh offering.

Oh I had no clue they overwrote each other, thank you.

"
I hope I understand your question right. I cast my golems nearly as often as I can (to procc my might jewels, got 2 of them), keep my offering up and of course cast my ball lightning for the curse and EE (lasts 5 seconds). For trash I sometimes skip the ball lightning, because everything dies too fast.
Oh and I use convocation if I need to reposition my golems.

Thank you for the detailed response! This was exactly what I was looking for. I now understand why mana available is so important - for recasting golems to increase damage.
Last edited by TheFrequency on Jan 16, 2017, 5:52:57 PM
i am trying this build, but how to get 134 strength to use that rock breaker?
You can take one or two of the +30 strenght nodes in the tree (and respecc them later when you don't need them anymore).
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Zimtdrop wrote:
You can take one or two of the +30 strenght nodes in the tree (and respecc them later when you don't need them anymore).

i just craft strength into rings and amulets, so it is okay now. one more doubt. why he didnt use CWDT with descecrate, eventhough he mentioned about it in the gem section?
To get so much strength with level 41 is a bit tricky, but leveling is amazing when you get your golems going. :D

@desecrate/cwdt: I don't know what you mean, he does use it with his char "EuphoricHorse".

(A little advice: If you plan to buy a skin of the loyal for this build, look for corrupted ones with a white socket, at the moment there are some on poe.trade much cheaper than 3b/2r/1g)
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jan 17, 2017, 10:41:10 AM
What would be better, +1 chest with lvl 21 golem + empower lvl 3 or normal chest with lvl 21 golem + controlled dest? Can't afford an empower lvl 4 for now.
I would say the +1 chest is better your only missing one level from a lvl 3 empower.
heya all
can anyone try switch one clayshaper to United in Dream?
thx
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Apologies in advance if this has already been asked (I mean 76 pages.. it must have been!)

If I were to get a lvl 4 Empower (+3) and a 21/20 Flame Golem but I don't have the +1 chest, would it still be an improvement? Also, what gem would I take out of the setup?

Thanks in advance for your input!
"
Besovskii wrote:
heya all
can anyone try switch one clayshaper to United in Dream?
thx

If somebody wants to lend me one, lol.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info