[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

^^ Because your clay shaper has a lvl 12 stone golem (i think) so if cwdt gem is to high it will trigger that as well removing one of your fire golems.
Okey, I saw that on the tooltip of the golem. It's written.

But, after I check the tooltip for golem, is that normal there no line for AS or Cast Speed ? Even from the jewel Primordial or from the gem Minion Speed Support ?)

And, I don't find anywhere the dps of my golem ?

Thanks
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ Because your clay shaper has a lvl 12 stone golem (i think) so if cwdt gem is to high it will trigger that as well removing one of your fire golems.

What makes it trigger though? I dont see anything that would make the stone golem spell trigger.

Thanks for all of the help.
"
dawhoo8814 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

What makes it trigger though? I dont see anything that would make the stone golem spell trigger.

Thanks for all of the help.

The Cast-When-Damage-Taken that some of us socket in the item. The item IS the Summon Stone Golem gem, and when CWDT is high enough level, i.e over level 9, the Stone Golem enabled by the Clayshaper is summoned and de-summons a flame golem in turn.

Hence why we put no higher than a level 9 CWDT in the weapon.
Last edited by genida on Jan 14, 2017, 7:45:34 PM
***Announcement***

I'll be taking a well needed break until 3.0.0 and will not be responding to my build threads until then.

Hope you guys enjoyed the builds.

I'm an avid PvP player, but I do make PvE builds like this one from time to time.

However GGG has been severely ignoring my favorite aspect of this game and I'm completely burnt out.

See you in a few months!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
nice build !!!
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
***Announcement***

I'll be taking a well needed break until 3.0.0 and will not be responding to my build threads until then.

Hope you guys enjoyed the builds.

I'm an avid PvP player, but I do make PvE builds like this one from time to time.

However GGG has been severely ignoring my favorite aspect of this game and I'm completely burnt out.

See you in a few months!

Hate to see you leaving buddy :( What was it that GGG have ignored?
"
Indraugnir wrote:

All of PvP.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Indraugnir wrote:

All of PvP.

Im only guessing here, but i assume their main focus is PvE... Same as with Diablo 3. You can PvP in a shitty condition, but no real support for it.
Quick question, are we supposed to be super-squishy? i mean as slow as i go, i can get oneshotted by alot of stuff (3.7k es 3.6k life) Or is there something the guide isnt telling us that is just "common knowledge" for this?

Thanks alot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info