[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

ok, but if I want to use the Item Rarity Support Gem, I need to have it linked to my Golem gem, right?
Got the right sequence of the nods (red-green-blue) in my weapons but, still it doesn't work as it intend to be, nothing happens when got hit enough, but worked when used as was shown in guide with red-red-blue nod, what I am doing wrong?
Found out, pls update in guide, Desecrate and Bone Offering must be low lvl cos of low lvl CWDT, because if CWDT lvl is 9 max as mentioned in guide, works only on stones that required character lvl 54 or less.
Just a quick and probably noob question regarding body armor, i am using a nice +1 beast fur regalia at present, when i finally get a full set of +1 gems would it be an advantage to get a "shin of the loyal" chest of just stick with what i have - thanks.
Have answered my own question above.
Have another though, would Slower projectile support be a better boss option in lieu of GMP?
Hey what is your flask setup?
what do u guyz think if go full life base
"
sacklbicka wrote:
ok, but if I want to use the Item Rarity Support Gem, I need to have it linked to my Golem gem, right?

Yes, because item rarity gem is specific to "killed by skill" in this case flame golems. Its a really easy swap and I really only remove it for Guardians, Shaper, etc.

Also other mf gear will work as normal as it only looks for slain enemies.
"
Dickattack wrote:
what do u guyz think if go full life base

Seems a bit wasteful given how much ES is readily available in the Witch area. You'd have to travel hard through Merauder and I think you lose too much. EHP is the way to go (or CI, there's some good arguments for that).
Just tried Minotaur at lvl 89 - failed miserably, just me or i need to get some better flasks?
Was using lightning warp a lot and recasting golems for added damage but failed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info