New Types of Stash Tabs!

Essence tab looks great, quad tabs will be super useful for some specific applications but won't replace my premium tabs for most things... divcard tab I'm not really excited about. I think the interface would be okay if the card images were a good deal SMALLER, however, to fit more cards on the screen at once.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Last edited by Cidira on Dec 7, 2016, 9:05:15 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Divinations in the tab are WAY too big.. I get that the art is the main draw of that Tab, but make more visible on screen... Only seeing 2 at a time is horrible, espcially when you gotta scroll through so many..

I'd like to have a scalable size, to custmize how many you wanna see on tab at a time preferrably.

If they were like 1-2x the size of the 1x1 item slot, that'd be nice. (Small size, but still have pretty pictures; rmove the gray card border, and only show the art in the item slots.)

fully support what you said, they are WAY too big than what they need to be
So...AWESOME!
All they need is a map tab.

And better yet, increase inventory space already, that or start resizing certain items to take up less inventory space. Hell, the ability to rotate items into the inventory alone would be helpful for cramming stuff in.
"
reciprocate wrote:
All they need is a map tab.

And better yet, increase inventory space already, that or start resizing certain items to take up less inventory space. Hell, the ability to rotate items into the inventory alone would be helpful for cramming stuff in.

With the amount of portal scrolls that get dropped this really isn't necessary, we don't need a Diablo 3 inventory
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Dec 7, 2016, 9:21:43 PM
Great been waiting for Divination Stash Tab forever and good Essence tab too.
But the promotion combination seems a little off.
Should make a promotion for Divination and Essence Stash Tab too since they are new type of special currency tab.
Quad tab is not really necessary to many players since everyone been buying so much Premium Tabs over the years.
Seriously a MAP TAB would be way more useful than a Quad Tab but not sure if you guys can manage to make one though since there are much element to it normal/magic/rare/different mods.

RAISE BOTH HANDS & LEGS for Divination + Essence Tabs combo promotion deals.
Great. Charged my card and bought tabs.
Neat, me wants.

Guess xmas gifts only to myself, others will be fine with none :P
Any chance that "all" these special Tab options will be available for Guild stashes ?
How about an option to upgrade regular stash tab to quad tabs?
A Belligerent Expert System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info