New Types of Stash Tabs!

When we get a maps tab? :D

and maybe an upgrade to your character bagpack, so i can exit a map with more items? :D

Last edited by Ikariam on Dec 19, 2016, 6:13:20 AM
Hm, saw lots of people asking for map tabs. Only way I can see it working is if it's for fully non modded white maps. But even then they change the available maps and tiers and etc making this really not possible. Would anchor maps as it is. Divination cards... they don't change cards, they just add more.

Would also love a way to upgrade 4 premium tabs into a quad tab. Though guessing it'll be just a straight tab upgrade without a combination thing when it happens.

Would love to see a way to save and organize default tabs names and order. Give us a way to lets say, at the start of a league, move, rename and organize tabs and then hit a save function, so that the next league we can start out with our tabs and those same names. The fact we can move them at all says possible, just need a way that stash tab names, and positions/order is saved into a file so that a new league pulls it up. Heck, even limiting this to client side is ok (any new tabs purchased since last tab order would just end up at the end.)
may have been the issue, tell me how to count in the tab top 76 left for example 1, where it should be?

sorry for the translation error =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info