New Types of Stash Tabs!

Now ggg only needs to put a Quick Stack button i lose hours for just pick up shit by shit
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Wait.... why would I ever want a quad tab?

150 points for a quad tab
150 points for a pack of 6 regular tabs
200 points for a pack of 6 premium tabs

Getting a pack of 6 tabs in both cases comes out to a much better price per tab.

Even buying a single premium tab at 40 points X4 is barely more expensive than a quad tab ( 10 points ).

I don't even understand the need mechanically for a tab that holds 4x as many items ( Shouldn't all tabs be converted to this new system anyway? ( like how it works in Diablo 3 ))

And then there's the divination tab. Okay, it holds more stacks, and?

Who is going to store 5000 of a single type of card? Wouldn't you be converting them into their actual benefits...the part that makes them worth more than the cards themselves? This would be like having a tab that only stores wisdom scrolls. Like, really?

The essence tab is in the same boat, and we've already had a "heated" discussion about it last week ( glad to see none of our feedback looks like it affected any of the original design ^.^ ) . At 40 points people were still saying it was worth way less, and you want 50 for the cards? Jesus.

And to top it all off...the currency tab is not even included in this bundle. What?

This really does seem like a cash grab now.
Just...What?

This saves me the a lot of time that I don't have to point out the many things that are wrong with the new stash tabs.

Divination card pages display six cards at most without ANY type of overview or listing. "Great for collectors" my ass, any larger assortment of items without an index is just a pile of junk. This is not how collections work. And besides, who the hell keeps full card sets for collector purposes? I suggest you add something like a check box that says "toggle details/list" and gives us a compact list of cards that still display the card details on rollover. This list should of course also work with the sorting options in the drop-down menu.

Quad tabs being both more expensive and without an upgrade or conversion function is just a piss-poor decision. Yes, a decision that introduces a new standard of premium-plus tabs that makes old premium stash tabs second rate. Really a slap in the face to everyone that previously supported GGG by buying them. It's hard to believe quad tabs made it to this point without anyone at GGG voicing some concerns. So I can safely assume whoever designed this system and its pricing did this intentionally. Shame on you, GGG.
Nice, rip money.
well after new drivers!!! Me as a CUSTOMER!!! have to get a new video card Bc GGG f'd All their settings, it haas WRECKED my pc game play! Well no supporter pack this league I need to buy a new video card so i can play!! 400 down the drain as I am a regular league supporter! Also i just up dated my rig 860 Corsair power supply 16 gb vengeance ram 4.2 octocore amd 8350 and 4 extra cooling fans! Danm you GGG f'd ME again
The new tabs are great but is there any way we can get these tabs for guilds?

Actually can we get any QoL improvements to guilds?
Hey guys, quick QoL suggestion:

Is it possible to make specific items default to specific tabs when depositing? For example, if I have a currency tab, a divination tab, and an essence tab -- whenever I deposit affected items, such as currency and divination cards -- they go into their specific tab.

I'm just thinking about the quad tabs - after a big MF run or whatnot, I could simply dump my entire inventory into one tab and have items allocate themselves to specific tabs.
Feels like my 100 premium tabs just got trashed D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
you should be able to zoom in and out of the divination ones they r too big in my opinion ...
but still neat and im still gonna buy them all xp
I'm really glad when GGG said they are going to make an essence stash, but with the current chance to find an essence mob it's really not a must imo, divination stash are definitely the best.

also did anyone feel annoying that the highest tier essence are on the left instead of right ? =/
"
Talynia wrote:
The new tabs are great but is there any way we can get these tabs for guilds?

Actually can we get any QoL improvements to guilds?

+1000... Would love to see some QoL with guilds asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info