New Types of Stash Tabs!

"
vio wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Getting a pack of 6 tabs in both cases comes out to a much better price per tab.

if you ever get to the point of having more han 50 tabs you will understand the happiness of supporters in here.

"
JoeShmo wrote:

This really does seem like a cash grab now.
Just...What?

cash grab? if i were lead dev i would charge people like you an entrance fee for such an comment. the game may be free to play but isn't free to be made.

1. There's a thing on the side of your stash tab, I'm not sure you've seen it, it allows you to go to your desired tab instantly.

Also, you think playing "where's waldo" with a quad stash with 4x smaller item sizes is going to be easier for you?

2. I love when people play the "you people" card whenever someone makes a criticism about the cost of something. You realize that the little kindergarten stickers you get for support packs only apply to support packs right? I could have $2,000 in microtransactions from buying alternate spell skins, armor sets, pets, stash tabs, etc. and I don't get a ribbon to show my parents for it.

"entrance fee" for a comment ...just lol.

I guess if your rent was $40,000 a month, the landlord could tell you "it's not free to live here". Or if they added a coin slot to flush your toilet, use your shower, open your cubbard doors / fridge, etc.. And you'd just give them the money.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Dec 7, 2016, 8:37:11 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
Feels like my 100 premium tabs just got trashed D:

well yes. but they can still improve premium tabs by enabling them to be drag and dropped to work as sub tabs of other premium tabs.

yould work great for maps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
FIX your game and then ask for money. this breach is worst league ever.hunderds of players nned response for black screen wile loading. breach monsters drop fps to 2 . ask urself ggg people are u selling sh.. while we must paying for it !
How about a quad inventory tab (wink wink)
Look here is my money
"
JoeShmo wrote:

1. There's a thing on the side of your stash tab, I'm not sure you've seen it, it allows you to go to your desired tab instantly.

would work great if tabs could get moved by drag and drop in the drop down list.asking for that feature for years.

finding the 3 tabs in standard stash took me 10 minutes, moving them all to their position another 10 minutes.

"
JoeShmo wrote:

I love when people play the "you people" card whenever someone makes a criticism about the cost of something.

well you started playing even earlier than me.

i apologize thoroughly if you have paid the usual 5 to 10$ subscription fee per month other companies charge for their games before you complain about prices for features you really don't have to purchase to play the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
cwiza7 wrote:
How about a quad inventory tab (wink wink)

I know right? All the tab and currency work they've been doing lately..and we still have the same archaic inventory limitation.

That's actually something I would pay money for instantly, presuming they didn't charge you 200 points per row.
"
vio wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:

would work great if tabs could get moved by drag and drop in the drop down list.asking for that feature for years.

finding the 3 tabs in standard stash took me 10 minutes, moving them all to their position another 10 minutes.

"
JoeShmo wrote:

I love when people play the "you people" card whenever someone makes a criticism about the cost of something.

well you started playing even earlier than me.

i apologize thoroughly if you have paid the usual 5 to 10$ subscription fee per month other companies charge for their games before you complain about prices for features you really don't have to purchase to play the game.

1. Doesn't take that long to move a tab... seriously. Even with 100 tabs it shouldn't take you more than 20 seconds, especially to just find it.

2. What? What does paying a sub have anything to do with what I or you said? You're just reaching now.
My quad tab didn't come with all those uniques...false advertising...kappa
Saved
Now we just need one for maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info