What do you do fora living [WARNING: Numbers included]

My view is that as far personal worth is concerned, the biggest social contribution we are capable of providing is giving birth to more individuals and teaching them to be a better version of ourselves. Creating your own value is way more valuable than trying to impose it and expect the society to adapt.
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:
My view is that as far personal worth is concerned, the biggest social contribution we are capable of providing is giving birth to more individuals and teaching them to be a better version of ourselves. Creating your own value is way more valuable than trying to impose it and expect the society to adapt.

totally disagree

the world has to many people already

one of the biggest favors you can do the world is to not have children

unless you happen to have some exceptional genetics

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:

totally disagree

Why do you think the "world has too<sic> many people already?" And, why are you a eugenicist? Should we "breed" people?

The population growth rate in many First-World countries is falling, particularly in the U.S. with what amounts to a general decline in Europe.

(Probably best for another thread, but just curious.)
Last edited by Morkonan on May 31, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:

totally disagree

Why do you think the "world has too<sic> many people already?" And, why are you a eugenicist? Should we "breed" people?

The population growth rate in many First-World countries is falling, particularly in the U.S. with what amounts to a general decline in Europe.

(Probably best for another thread, but just curious.)

ture, really the wrong people are breeding
I dont see any any key!
ROFL Only in OT does a post about what people do for a living take a weird turn into eugenics.
Censored.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:

totally disagree

Thank god Off-Topic thinks I should have kids, like 800 kids. You gonna help pay for these kids?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 31, 2018, 4:55:02 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:

totally disagree

Thank god Off-Topic thinks I should have kids, like 800 kids. You gonna help pay for these kids?

we feed one half of the kids to the other half
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 31, 2018, 5:20:08 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

totally disagree

anything is everything
"
k1rage wrote:

Work in Netherlands / Belgium. Building scaffolds, mostly petrochemical industry. Working abroad, far from home... Sometimes in offshore platforms. Most of the time we work many hours, up to 300 a month. 6 weeks work 2 weeks holiday. Earning around 4k eu a month.I'm 26, started at 21. Im a team leader. Started with trash salaris... Not really much time during work cycle. Always have to sacrifice something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info