PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What do you do fora living [WARNING: Numbers included]

Hello dear community,

Still sane?

I wanted to bring up this taboo topic for quite a while and now I have the courage to do so. In today's society money and how much one earns are more intimate than sex (sadly), so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Currently I am working in Sofia, Bulgaria as a CFP(certified financial planner) and my job is to consult people about their own finances and how to plan their goals and income.

Since I don't have a fixed income it's hard to say how much I earn, but long-term ( by the end of 2018) my estimate is that on average I will accumulate 50,000 leva/year which is around 25,000€/year.

Monthly it's less, but I rely on end of the year and mid-year bonuses.

Share your thoughts and opinions ;)
Last edited by Spartacus1337 on Dec 7, 2016, 8:27:16 AM
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2018, 4:06:26 PM
Hey,

You must see how taboo personal finances are considering you're a CFP. I think it's unfortunate because it contributes to money ignorance and poor planning. I admire the work you do... it would be an endless job.

I work for a large insurance corporation in Canada as a programmer. My job is to deploy updated applications to the 7031 computers we have.

I earn $64000/year which is around $45000€/year or $48000USD/year.

No reliable end of year bonus, but medical covers 90-100% of costs and my pension plan is gold standard :)
~18842.48 USD a year; ~25000 Canadian

I work in Logistics for a SUPER large IT company.

Benefits I pay %30 of all cost. Better than nothing.

50 cent raise a year.

No pension.

In my Province, we have %15 tax on almost everything- almost highest in Country.

Fun fact- been paying on student loans for a while. Today I got mail from government saying I do not have to pay for 6 months cause 25000 is poor

Yup.

Happy December for me and my extra dough lmao
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 8, 2016, 3:43:59 PM
I do nothing.

My total capital at this moment is 1198 euro's and has been for the last 12 years or so.

Funny enough, the letters send to me to inform me of my interest cost more then the actual interest, which reminds me that i gotta close that account...

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I do stuff self-employed. I earn monies, sometimes none, sometimes bad, sometimes good, sometimes great. Past two years were very good and I should expand my business, but I'm too lazy. I like my cozy ~20 hour work week way too much. No motivation since no kids yet.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Collections, 15.10-16.60/hr, ~15000.00 USD with my part time hours.
Have an application in Immigration. If I get the job it'll be transitioning to FT with a 32k
starting salary with 3000/yr increase for 3 years, promotion opportunities and fed benefits.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
~188842.48 USD a year; ~25000 Canadian

50 cent raise a year.

No pension.

In my Province, we have %15 tax on almost everything- almost highest in Country.

Fun fact- been paying on student loans for a while. Today I got mail from government saying I do not have to pay for 6 months cause 25000 is poor

Yup.

15%, you on the East Coast too?
^
"

50 cent raise a year.

No pension.

Yup.

^
Interesting thread, really hope to see some more numbers. Usually I have the feeling that most PoE nerds are useless, unemployed 30y virgins but since you all have a job I might have been wrong all the time :D
"
Mookie88 wrote:
"

50 cent raise a year.

No pension.

Yup.

Mhmm; the wonderful land that is Nova Scotia.
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info