Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

Thanks Bex and the other GGG members for sharing your builds, it was an interesting read :)

I'm playing a Cyclone Slayer and is currently enjoying multiple of the new uniques that was introduced,
the first item i got was:
Ngahamu's Flame

and i love it, was using it with Bringer of rain for the longest time, then i got the 5link prophecy, so i started thinking what kind of chest armour and helm i wanted to use, and i decided i wanted to try these following items:
Perceveranse, The Perfect Form, The Formless Inferno

These have a nice synergy, I can use fire and cold resists to increase my damage :)
I didn't plan my build for any of these items, but they work pretty nice anyway, the free arctic armour with the chest is nice, but does not synergize too well with cyclone since i'm moving most of the time, i'm thinking of swiching over to lacerate, but my character has cyclone in its name so maybe i will stick with cyclone :)

here is the rest of my gear:
Rest of the gear

Passive Tree

from here i'm gonna work on getting more armour and evasion, maybe try to get determination and grace running somehow :)
everythings is ok ,but
fix the lags , they are real
5 melee builds 2 of them dead.

seems melee is fine!

blade flurry is not melee!
But what about trading? If these GGG employees are actually finding time to play a build then how in the world can they find time to trade for any gear. They can't all be going SSF? The "hunt the Wumpus seller" to trade mini meta is pure crap and needs to be supplemented with a way to pay the B/O price and get the item no matter where the seller is and what the seller is doing (he could be AFK forever for all I care). You know GGG, the asynchronous buying function we've needed since day 1. With all the "trade is garbage" threads that pop up all the time you'd think some one would be coding a way to trade without seller interaction long before now without it being an auction house (we know you hate that).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
2 melee ranged builds, assuming they didn't extend the aoe too far beyond melee range, and they're dead lol.

Well, at least you guys are honest I guess.
lol, no cospris foil:) <-----(cause it is not viable anymore mate!)
Thanks for sharing this, GGG! Love to see stuff like this. You're awesome! :-)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Chris (Fishing) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 2 Cruel.

LOL

I didn't know Chris enjoys visiting [Removed by Support] with his [Removed by Support]?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Dec 7, 2016, 8:24:10 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Thanks for sharing this, GGG! Love to see stuff like this. You're awesome! :-)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Chris (Fishing) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 2 Cruel.

LOL

I didn't know Chris enjoys visiting [Removed by Support] with his [Removed by Support]?

yep, sadly reddit now is the best spot to catch some whales now that charan is gone.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 7, 2016, 8:30:35 AM
What's the surprise?

Show us pl0x
I am wondering what Mr Brevik build is or will be playing :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info