Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

such high percentage of melee builds..

and by that i mean 'melee' not EQ/bladeflurry

you guys fixed the melee didnt you? so why you do not play it? maybe because you know it is still garbage compared to the easy-mode skills you introduced?

most of the listed players wont reach maps. these that do will be players who started with CI in mind or will end up playing CI anyway because they know what works and what doesnt. melee? forget it. life builds? forget it.
"
Chris (Fishing) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 2 Cruel.

Let me be in this Fishing department! Hahaha.
I'm building my theory crafting on flameblast totem and self cast blocker build.
Have done one in Essence league, looks pretty good with Scion.
Now trying with Guardian ;)
can we also get if there playing HC or SC?
Chris (Fishing) LMFAO !!

Stay awesome GGG !
Bad Seed
"
Jonathan (Technical Lead) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 3 Normal.

Melee in a nutshell.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
... we look forward to introducing a nice little surprise tomorrow!

Awesome the long awaited trade improvements pt II !!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It seem no staff member is involved into balancing the game....
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
fun fact. most teams have a leader. i cannot remember seeing 'lead balance designer' from ggg ever.

team without a leader can work if the goals and rules are clear and enforced (by a leader of sorts :) ) but in most cases it works like a flock of cats. yep.. cats do not like being with other cats. same deal here im affraid
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
... we look forward to introducing a nice little surprise tomorrow!

Awesome the long awaited trade improvements pt II !!!

I'd bet it's the essence stash tab.
When I clicked on this from reddit I assumed it was going to be a joke about BF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info