Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

Damn too late, couldn't get first page. Top of second is still good I guess.
Last edited by Connerpro on Dec 6, 2016, 11:30:40 PM
Playing a Lacerate/Slayer just for something different.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 6, 2016, 11:43:47 PM
desecrate/detonate dead trapper!
Crap, Breach Map drops nerfed RIGHT as I reach Maps... And I was so excited too...

Whelp, I think I'm quitting this League.

Now there's no point to doing Breaches if they don't drop Maps, as they take a ton of time to do, and are not rewarding you Maps... Thus decreasing your Maps/hr.. :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 6, 2016, 11:45:30 PM
No one on the team is playing righteous fire? That's disappointing! It's only like the most awesome skill you guys have created. I'm playing a righteous fire guardian with self cast scorching ray.
I wonder what surprise is in stall tomorrow :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I was playing a chieftain marauder using 3 totems . Ever since playing POE I thought wouldn't it be nice to make decoy totems offensive. Then ascendencies came along and thought Cheiftan gives me the opportunity. Searing Bond totem gives them extra burn damage. The build need 2 decoy totems one or both activated at once. Two so you can cast other one while having minimum one decoy up. Was the best build ever had. All I had to worry about was keeping away from AoE attacks and stray projectiles. If I used totems correctly they take all the aggro. I could literally walk through packs and stand right next to uniques.
Then guess what happened, someone went and nerfed decoy totems with a 4 second cast time. Thanks for that.
Playing now with "cast while channeling " support gem. I will predict there will be some insane builds using this gem.
For a fire build I was toying around with Scorching ray + cast while channeling + fire ball + another fire skill (one that doesn't burn but gives 50% extra damage to burning). Thinking about using a tri element build using SR + CWC + ice spear + shock nova or ball lightning. Some how changing it up by using 3 dragons helm and or pyre ring. Still experimenting. Curious to see if it will proc warcries and go chaos build channeling using a berserker
hehehe, Cris do we have to look for FISHING too in act2 cruel>>>????
hahahah LOVE U GUYS :)
Blade Flurry. Flameblast. Ancestral Warchief. And the Cycloners all died in breaches...

Pst, guys, you don't even need us to see the problem!!
I work a double tomorrow :( still love you guys though :)

I am going a poison/bleed, knockback, blade flurry, pathfinder. Hoping for enough damage and an Empire's Grasp by end game. FUCKING MELEE ATTACK CHANNEL TRACTOR BEAM!
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Dec 7, 2016, 1:07:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info