Tomorrow we're deploying Patch 2.5.0b that includes various bug fixes, an increase to the hover boxes on Breach chests to make them easier to click on and several other improvements. For more information, check out the full patch notes.

I talked to many members of the team and asked them what builds they're playing in the current Breach League!

• Carl (Design/Production) - I'm building a crit-based shadow. I'm planning to be a lightning Assassin using Duskdawn. Getting the gear might be difficult however!
  • Nick (Design) - Still planning my build but currently playing a Duelist and I'm planning to stick with melee weapons. I'll stick with Lacerate for now. It's quite nice for killing the Breach rares.
  • Rory (Design) - I'm playing an Elementalist using Flameblast with cast while channeling Vortex.
  • Shaun (QA) - I'm playing Lightning Arrow/Barrage and also started to level a Cospri's Malice Discharge character last night, but right now Lightning Arrow/Barrage is my build of choice.
  • Josiah (Level Design) - I'm toying around with a Blight build and Scorching Ray Build. I play hardcore just to see how far I can get, so that's fun and interesting.
  • Bex (Head Community Manager) - I was playing as a Lightning Arrow Ranger but I died on a Tora mission trying to complete my challenges. I'm currently re-rolling as a Marauder with Earthquake. We'll see what happens! I almost always play Ranger so I'm looking forward to changing things up by going melee.
  • Rachel (Customer Support) - I'm doing a Chaos Inoculation Blade Flurry build :D
  • Jeff (QA) - Warchief Totems - Marauder, Chieftain. Supported by Hatred/Herald of Ash. CWDT Immortal Call setup. Enduring Cry/Rallying Cry, Flame Golem.
  • Dan (Design) - I'm going for a Scorching Ray Templar but I'm a bit behind at the moment!
  • Jess (Customer Support) - I'm doing Mathil's Blade Flurry build but I haven't had much time to play yet.
  • Samantha (Customer Support) - I started out with Freezing Pulse and now I'm playing with Scorching Ray but I'm considering changing over to Firestorm. Definitely something to do with fire.
  • Jake (QA) - I'm playing a Zombie and Spectre summoner.
  • Jason (Design) - I'm playing an Elementalist using Flameblast.
  • Marcos (Community Management Brazil) - I'm playing Blade Flurry currently and I'm planning on re-doing my Blight build.
  • Felipe (Community Management Brazil) - At the moment I'm playing Lioneye's Avalanche. It's a CoC build using Blast Rain, Glacial Cascade and Bladefall, getting around 800k dps with the Lioneye's Glare bow. I was playing Blade Flurry as well, but it's currently too expensive to build so I re-rolled.
  • Jake (Programmer) - I'm currently playing a Summon Raging Spirits/Zombie Necromancer.
  • Chris (Fishing) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 2 Cruel.
  • Chris H (Programmer) - I'm playing a Chaos Inoculation Flameblast Occultist at the moment called "Burny Sandals". The plan is that she's only allowed to wear sandal-like footwear :) Hoping to do what the first build below does with Chaos conversion and poison but with Flameblast. If it doesn't work out I'll use Firestorm instead. I'm trying to make a combination of these two guides.
  • Tom M (Level Design) - I am starting Act3 hardcore with a Shadow class, with Chaos focus. Normally I use Decoy Totem or Ancestral Protector Totem, but this time I didn't drop them, so I'm managing with Whirling Blades and Frost Blades for ranged (basic pack bonking). I'm currently level 30 but not trading, just using item drops so far this league.
  • Lionel (QA) - I'm playing an Elementalist using Flameblast.
  • Tom (Supporter Uniques) - Doomfletch's Prism Barrage
  • Jonathan (Technical Lead) - I was playing Cyclone but then I died to a Breach in Act 3 Normal.
  • Mike F (Server Administrator) - I haven't gotten a high enough level yet, but my plan is to make a Bladefall totem build.
  • Arthur (QA) - I'm playing a 2Hand Warchief Totem character.
  • Melissa (Customer Support) - I'm playing a Templar/Lacerate character
  • Hrishi (Design) - I'm playing a summoner using Midnight Bargain and Esh's Visage!
  • Alex (Community Management Russia) - I play Pillar of the Caged God Warchief Totems. I'm at about 17 or 18 challenges completed so far.
  • Neon (Design) - I'm playing a generic Juggernaut with the intention of farming for gear to create a more epic build. I haven't picked a specific skill yet, I'm just using what works until I create my next build.

We hope that everyone is enjoying playing the Breach league and we look forward to introducing a nice little surprise tomorrow! What builds are you playing?
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info