Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

Wow so many Ascendant builds and Mjolner builds!
so i fink next patch flameblast nefr coz its meta? Kappa
Jake (QA) - I'm playing a Zombie and Spectre summoner.
Jake (Programmer) - I'm currently playing a Summon Raging Spirits/Zombie Necromancer.

The team needs more Jakes.

edit: and Hrishis... gl guys .)
Last edited by pathfinding on Dec 7, 2016, 9:38:17 AM
I'm running a SRS/Zombie/Spectre/Fire Golem Witch for Breach. She has cast on damage taken Vortex and has Molten Shell that lasts about 15 seconds. I plan on farming for uniques to make her more potent and then go after Atziri.
Ah ah Chris is hooked on cyclone, he plays it almost everytime.

I personnally go back and forth each HC league between Slayer frenzy and Assassin freezing pulse, playing the Slayer this league, and it's going pretty well so far! No death yet!
What build is Erik playing?
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
Last edited by Dem0ral on Dec 7, 2016, 6:58:09 PM
Bex
Bex
Bex
)))
This is the living proof that even if they play their own game they literally suck. they have no ideea what they do.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
But what about trading? If these GGG employees are actually finding time to play a build then how in the world can they find time to trade for any gear. They can't all be going SSF? The "hunt the Wumpus seller" to trade mini meta is pure crap and needs to be supplemented with a way to pay the B/O price and get the item no matter where the seller is and what the seller is doing (he could be AFK forever for all I care). You know GGG, the asynchronous buying function we've needed since day 1. With all the "trade is garbage" threads that pop up all the time you'd think some one would be coding a way to trade without seller interaction long before now without it being an auction house (we know you hate that).

Completely agreed.
Im getting an average of 1 to 10 (or even 1 to 20 in some cases) responses from trades posted on poe.trade, and that after inquire in at most 30 seconds after it was posted (or detected by the site autosearch).
Trade chat channels not even worth mentioning, im avoiding them like the plague.
Need a system where u can post the buyout price in orbs to seller, get a confirmation and the item posted to you, regardless of seller being afk or not. As long as u post and confirm an item with a buyout price, should be placed on "reserved status" until a trade occurs, or the seller dismiss the trade. Or something.
"
This is the living proof that even if they play their own game they literally suck. they have no ideea what they do.

its called working, what they do. this is no free time stuff for them like for you.

i mean if you work at mcdonalds, im pretty sure your done eating their shit after like 2 weeks...
hope you get the point lil hater ;)
IGN (MSC): @Arktrox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info