[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
demonguard wrote:
I'm interested in doing the heartbound loop version on Legacy. How mandatory is legacy soul strike? Also, is it possible to do the build with like 9-10 less points and much cheaper ES gear? It seems like there's very few optional things in that tree and the regen might depend on the huge ES pool. I currently have like 8.5k with disc in the elementalist setup.

So far all I have is the bow, but none of the gear except soul strike and green dream really costs anything.

You don't take into consideration the fact that Ocultist usually has more ES pool than Elementalist, simply because Occultist's Ascendency adds % to ES pool, which is very useful
When I get Death's Door, which flask should I get instead of the Stibnite?
"
solencen wrote:
"
heewit89 wrote:
I really like this build but to tell you the truth your guide is not very friendly for noobs like me :) I have hard time building it up and understanding what is what in here ;) Would be really great If you would have some time and make the guide more noob friendly! With pictures you know :D Currently I am at 49 lvl and not really sure what should I even pick up and equip untill I get the proper items needed for the end game.

Maybe some of you guys could give me some hints based on my character setup ?:)

here is a link for my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/heewit89/characters

If there is something that could make my life easier untill the "end game" and I should do right now for my witch, let me know please ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

This guide is not newbie friendly...I think it's true.
This build is based on a lot of knowledge of PoE.
It's hard to write everything in guide.

PoE has very nice Wiki.
And Google search is very useful.
You should use them.

Your account is private setting.
I can't show your characters.

Well the only thing that would make this guide more newbie friendly would be linking the items, gems etc from the game instead of using the shortcuts like: "FirePen ContD CritChance Conc LifeLeech IncAoE(CritDmg)". Took me some time to figure out which gems are those :D In general all this shortcuts are hard to understand for a person who just starts the game and found this guide as a budget build to play which is just perfect for the person :)

Anyway I went through the gems already and everyday I understand more and more about the guide :D

I have unlocked the preview of my characters now so you could take a look :)

Thanks in advance!
I understand strength is needed for build. Where do you get +57 strength for gems? Its not in your gear.
You should be able to take a look now.

Spoiler

here is a link for my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/clandestinehp/characters?=HystericalAsh
Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 20, 2017, 3:32:16 PM
"
Edeka wrote:
When I get Death's Door, which flask should I get instead of the Stibnite?

Immune Curse , Granite+%Armor etc.
"
heewit89 wrote:

Scorching Ray-Controlled Destruction-Elemental Focus(Act2 Vendor)

Orb of Storms-Increased Critical Chance

Clarity(Act1 vendor)

These will help your leveling.
"
clandestinehp wrote:
I understand strength is needed for build. Where do you get +57 strength for gems? Its not in your gear.
You should be able to take a look now.

Spoiler

here is a link for my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/clandestinehp/characters?=HystericalAsh

You should refund Life node*2 near Templar, and take +30Str*2.
After you get +Str gear, refund that +30Str node.
"
solencen wrote:
"
heewit89 wrote:

Clarity(Act1 vendor)

Great! I will build it like you said! those "-" means they have to be linked together right?

ne more question about the linked gems. In the guide its written that we dont need links in weapon. Although people put only support gems in the 6 slot staff which are not linked with any active skills. Does it mean that those suport gems are usless?
"
heewit89 wrote:
"
solencen wrote:
"
heewit89 wrote:

Clarity(Act1 vendor)

Great! I will build it like you said! those "-" means they have to be linked together right?

ne more question about the linked gems. In the guide its written that we dont need links in weapon. Although people put only support gems in the 6 slot staff which are not linked with any active skills. Does it mean that those suport gems are usless?

"-" means gem link.
Fire burst is very unique skill.
Support gems in Fire burst weapon are linked to Fire burst.
sorry for noob questions but there is a lot of basic stuff that I dont understand.

In your endgame gear example you use discipline and clarity, yet in your example videos I can see neither of these on your skill bar. I dont get it. Also if I try to combine discipline and clarity I have almost zero mana left to play. Doesn't really seem to fly.

Can you please explain to me which of these skills I am supposed to cast or have activated and which ones just work in the background? You have scroching ray, some totem and faster cast and arctic armor in your endgame setup but you dont seem to use a single one of these things if I look at your spellbar.

It's insanely confusing for noobies like me who have never used a lot of these gems at all before. Thx in advance for any help.

I started this season with a fast clear lightning arrow ranger and have more than enough currency to buy whatever is needed for this build, but I lack the game knodledge to actually make it work lol.

edit: the problem with mana I have solved now. For some reason if I put the clarity/discipline in a solo socket they use less reserved mana. Even though for discipline it always says 35% mana reserved. So many things just make no sense to me in this game :(
Last edited by grogzor on Mar 21, 2017, 7:48:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info