[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
Helmsman527 wrote:
Thank you for the build!
You literally saved me on league!
I was doing my own build and upon reaching lvl 81, I've found that it doesn't oneshot content anymore((((((

So, I made full respec (including acsendancy points) into your build and now I'm oneshotting all content again! Woohoo!

I was so excited that I decided to translate your build to Russian language and posted it on POE Russian community (here is a link to my post)
All credits to you as an author of the original build and links to this thread and your profile are in place
Feel free to check it.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for translation:D
Last edited by solencen on Mar 18, 2017, 8:33:09 PM
Fantastic, cheap and fun build, many thanks!

I'm having issues with my CWDT setup however. Blade Vortex is always cast, but Orb of Storms is never cast. Any idea why?

This is my boot setup (I know I will upgrade very soon)..

Oh, here's my staff I made. I didn't read the build proper like so I went and purchased a 6L white one to start :D
"
Fantastic, cheap and fun build, many thanks!

I'm having issues with my CWDT setup however. Blade Vortex is always cast, but Orb of Storms is never cast. Any idea why?

This is my boot setup (I know I will upgrade very soon)..

Oh, here's my staff I made. I didn't read the build proper like so I went and purchased a 6L white one to start :D

OoS has "You can only cast this spell yourself, directly."
We can't trigger it.
How embarrassing! I need to read what it says on the gem :)

Thanks. I'll start spamming it myself then.

Just out of interest how did you level up until you were able to use your staff? I found Magma Orb was pretty good with two of the jewels that give an extra projectile.
"
How embarrassing! I need to read what it says on the gem :)

Thanks. I'll start spamming it myself then.

Just out of interest how did you level up until you were able to use your staff? I found Magma Orb was pretty good with two of the jewels that give an extra projectile.

You can find my leveling tree in 2.5.

New +1 projectile jewels are very nice.
I think it's useful for leveling too.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 18, 2017, 8:48:00 PM
Staff oK?

"
zelik wrote:
Staff oK?

Sure.
Very nice craft.
"
solencen wrote:
"
Helmsman527 wrote:
Thank you for the build!
You literally saved me on league!
I was doing my own build and upon reaching lvl 81, I've found that it doesn't oneshot content anymore((((((

So, I made full respec (including acsendancy points) into your build and now I'm oneshotting all content again! Woohoo!

I was so excited that I decided to translate your build to Russian language and posted it on POE Russian community (here is a link to my post)
All credits to you as an author of the original build and links to this thread and your profile are in place
Feel free to check it.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for translation:D

You're welcome

One question.
I crafted 2 staffs:

Please advise, which one should I use?
"
Helmsman527 wrote:

One question.
I crafted 2 staffs:

Please advise, which one should I use?

No empty prefix vs low tier cold damage to spell

I think Mind Mast is better.
I guess shatter don't make big problem.
You should use it with Spell damage craft mod.
Legacy-HC lvl 97 (just died half hour ago, my own huge misplay)

Bonus info about reflect

1. Lightning thorns considered being elemental reflect, you can safely kill bosses in Scriptorium or Promenade.
2. You basically can run elemental reflect map mod, even with -max resists.
3. "Shocked" aligment negate 50% of your "elemental reflect damage taken" stat, which happened to me in VOD above. FML.

Gear and Tree

---> Tree here

Very cheap and super strong build, hope it will survive upcoming 3.0 release :)
Last edited by ekunholy on Mar 19, 2017, 5:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info