[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

I really like this build but to tell you the truth your guide is not very friendly for noobs like me :) I have hard time building it up and understanding what is what in here ;) Would be really great If you would have some time and make the guide more noob friendly! With pictures you know :D Currently I am at 49 lvl and not really sure what should I even pick up and equip untill I get the proper items needed for the end game.

Maybe some of you guys could give me some hints based on my character setup ?:)

here is a link for my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/heewit89/characters

If there is something that could make my life easier untill the "end game" and I should do right now for my witch, let me know please ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by heewit89 on Mar 19, 2017, 3:27:26 PM
Sadly I died to a hit of lag but for the most part i had very little trouble on this build. Face tanking beyond/breach is so much fun. Highest map i had was T11 and i was still one shotting packs for the most part.

"
ekunholy wrote:
Legacy-HC lvl 97 (just died half hour ago, my own huge misplay)

Bonus info about reflect

1. Lightning thorns considered being elemental reflect, you can safely kill bosses in Scriptorium or Promenade.
2. You basically can run elemental reflect map mod, even with -max resists.
3. "Shocked" aligment negate 50% of your "elemental reflect damage taken" stat, which happened to me in VOD above. FML.

Gear and Tree

---> Tree here

Very cheap and super strong build, hope it will survive upcoming 3.0 release :)

Hows that wise oak flask work for the build? Does the pen work with all the negative resists from EE, Ele Weakness/Flam?
Same as Fire penetration support gem in weapon. It all stacks together.
And this flask also getting boosted by flask nodes to 26% fire pen :)

Only one case where curses and penetrations are worthless is Inquisitor's ascendancy which state "Ignore elemental resistances with critical strikes".
Last edited by ekunholy on Mar 19, 2017, 7:26:09 PM
"
heewit89 wrote:
I really like this build but to tell you the truth your guide is not very friendly for noobs like me :) I have hard time building it up and understanding what is what in here ;) Would be really great If you would have some time and make the guide more noob friendly! With pictures you know :D Currently I am at 49 lvl and not really sure what should I even pick up and equip untill I get the proper items needed for the end game.

Maybe some of you guys could give me some hints based on my character setup ?:)

here is a link for my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/heewit89/characters

If there is something that could make my life easier untill the "end game" and I should do right now for my witch, let me know please ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

This guide is not newbie friendly...I think it's true.
This build is based on a lot of knowledge of PoE.
It's hard to write everything in guide.

PoE has very nice Wiki.
And Google search is very useful.
You should use them.

Your account is private setting.
I can't show your characters.
First off tyvm for this build. I have a few questions regarding strength and your stats dps. Why is my dps only sitting at 28k and how come you dont have any strength items in final build gear example? Where do you get strength to use 111 life leech?

can you also give some feedback and suggestions?
ty :D

Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 19, 2017, 11:41:50 PM
"
clandestinehp wrote:
First off tyvm for this build. I have a few questions regarding strength and your stats dps. Why is my dps only sitting at 28k and how come you dont have any strength items in final build gear example? Where do you get strength to use 111 life leech?

can you also give some feedback and suggestions?
ty :D

Strength for Fire Penetration.

Your account is private setting.
I can't show your character.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 20, 2017, 1:22:01 AM
Heartbound Loop Occultist version added.
I'm interested in doing the heartbound loop version on Legacy. How mandatory is legacy soul strike? Also, is it possible to do the build with like 9-10 less points and much cheaper ES gear? It seems like there's very few optional things in that tree and the regen might depend on the huge ES pool. I currently have like 8.5k with disc in the elementalist setup.

So far all I have is the bow, but none of the gear except soul strike and green dream really costs anything.
Last edited by demonguard on Mar 20, 2017, 4:55:51 AM
"
demonguard wrote:
I'm interested in doing the heartbound loop version on Legacy. How mandatory is legacy soul strike? Also, is it possible to do the build with like 9-10 less points and much cheaper ES gear? It seems like there's very few optional things in that tree and the regen might depend on the huge ES pool. I currently have like 8.5k with disc in the elementalist setup.

So far all I have is the bow, but none of the gear except soul strike and green dream really costs anything.

ES recharge delay with Non Legacy Soul Strike+Brittle Barrier*2
200/(100+80+20*2+15)=0.85s
No slot for Green Dream=31%less Ignite DPS{1/(1.2*1.2)}

Problem is you have to increase IC duration.
0.85/0.4=2.13
113% inc duration required.
74%gem+36%HeadEnchant=110%

Duration node in Tree is not recommended.
It also increases Skeleton duration.

IC duration enchant high ES helm is very hard to get.
I think Legacy Soul Strike is nearly essential.
I will update first post Legacy Soul Strike recommended to required.

I tested 10kES(no discipline) in T11Strand.
No difference.
I think middle price ES gear is not problem.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 20, 2017, 5:52:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info