[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

I've been playing this build for the past couple of days and its been great fun, thanks for the guide!

My staff was crappy so I hysteria'd a new one and got this.

I'm not super experienced but it looks pretty good to me.

I would appreciate any advise for how to best use this (i.e. change a gem to utilise the +2 fire gems)?
Any input on witchfire brew with this build? Picked it up the other day, however I'm not sure it works well with the dual curse mentality. It seems to override one of the required dual curses ( ele weak + flamm ). Anyone have input on this? Seems better to get wise oak atm.
"
grogzor wrote:
sorry for noob questions but there is a lot of basic stuff that I dont understand.

In your endgame gear example you use discipline and clarity, yet in your example videos I can see neither of these on your skill bar. I dont get it. Also if I try to combine discipline and clarity I have almost zero mana left to play. Doesn't really seem to fly.

Can you please explain to me which of these skills I am supposed to cast or have activated and which ones just work in the background? You have scroching ray, some totem and faster cast and arctic armor in your endgame setup but you dont seem to use a single one of these things if I look at your spellbar.

It's insanely confusing for noobies like me who have never used a lot of these gems at all before. Thx in advance for any help.

I started this season with a fast clear lightning arrow ranger and have more than enough currency to buy whatever is needed for this build, but I lack the game knodledge to actually make it work lol.

edit: the problem with mana I have solved now. For some reason if I put the clarity/discipline in a solo socket they use less reserved mana. Even though for discipline it always says 35% mana reserved. So many things just make no sense to me in this game :(

My gem setup and examples don't work without Fire burst weapon.
You should use other skill while leveling.

Example
SRay-ContD-EFocus-RapidDecay-FasterCasting
OoS-CritChance-Curse on Hit-Flammability
Clarity
"
Arisen wrote:

(i.e. change a gem to utilise the +2 fire gems)?

I recommend basic gem set.
Fire penetration is only gem can gain benefit from +2fire gem mod.
That benefit is slight.
"
Synthetyk wrote:
Any input on witchfire brew with this build? Picked it up the other day, however I'm not sure it works well with the dual curse mentality. It seems to override one of the required dual curses ( ele weak + flamm ). Anyone have input on this? Seems better to get wise oak atm.

Witchfire's Vulnerability overwrite other curse.
EleWeakness/Flammability are better than Vulnerability.
I think it's difficult to use in this build.

Wise Oak will work well.
I think it's better.
Updated Heartbound loop version Mechanic explanation.
I hope you to read it before telling me.
can you please explain which gems you are using in your end game config? I still haven't figured it out. I have a 6 sock weapon and armor already and bought every piece of equip that I need.

thx in advance
Hello, I want to share a little feedback from this league.

I have used Liege of the Primodial (2 Golems setup) instead of Pendulum of Destruction for my ascendency.
The two Golems setup provides a little bit less damage but without any downtime, it feels better for me (faster clear speed) but that's just a personal choice.

I have seen a lot of people suggesting the use of Concentrated AOE gem instead of Increased Critical damage, but after many tests, the build seems to have far enough dps and Increased Critical damage gem provides a larger AOE which is very usefull for faster clear speed in maps.
But that may be a personal choice too.

Here is my current setup :

I have a question for Solencen. I have tried multiple Staves and I have the feeling that Staves with additional Lightning damage to spells provides a slower clear speed.
I don't understand why.
Could additional Lightning damage to spells break the Elemental Equilibrium benefits by increasing Lightning resistance with Fire Burst then preventing Ball Lightning to shock and reducing the damage that Fire Burst could do ?
"
grogzor wrote:
can you please explain which gems you are using in your end game config? I still haven't figured it out. I have a 6 sock weapon and armor already and bought every piece of equip that I need.

Everything is explained in his first post.
You just have to move your cursor on the items listed (in his end game gear section) then on the gems to see which gems are used.

Hi thank you so much for your build it's really helping me get back into the game after not playing since beta. I'm around level 83 with 7k ES and have shaped my maps to be doing t11-14. What part of my gear should I work on improving next? I know my rings could be a lot better and I'm stuck using the strength belt because of the strength required for the build. For staff should I try to roll a better one? Thanks again for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info