[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
grogzor wrote:
can you please explain which gems you are using in your end game config? I still haven't figured it out. I have a 6 sock weapon and armor already and bought every piece of equip that I need.

thx in advance

You can show it in Gem setups section.
It contains many other setup examples,I think all of them are viable in endgame maps.
You should choose which you like.
"
eteule wrote:

I have a question for Solencen. I have tried multiple Staves and I have the feeling that Staves with additional Lightning damage to spells provides a slower clear speed.
I don't understand why.
Could additional Lightning damage to spells break the Elemental Equilibrium benefits by increasing Lightning resistance with Fire Burst then preventing Ball Lightning to shock and reducing the damage that Fire Burst could do ?

"Additional Lightning damage to spells"mod don't cause any problems.
I guess something other changed.
"
eteule wrote:
"
grogzor wrote:
can you please explain which gems you are using in your end game config? I still haven't figured it out. I have a 6 sock weapon and armor already and bought every piece of equip that I need.

Everything is explained in his first post.
You just have to move your cursor on the items listed (in his end game gear section) then on the gems to see which gems are used.

Gems in End gear section are gears and gems of my first Shaper kill movie.
I'm using Cwdt-IC-Duration instead of Scorching Ray Totem in other maps.

Maybe this gem setup is not good for Shaper.
Actually this gem setup don't work well as I estimated.
I think CwC-Scorching Ray setups are better for Shaper now.
Last edited by solencen on Mar 23, 2017, 1:11:56 AM
"
Elestra wrote:

Hi thank you so much for your build it's really helping me get back into the game after not playing since beta. I'm around level 83 with 7k ES and have shaped my maps to be doing t11-14. What part of my gear should I work on improving next? I know my rings could be a lot better and I'm stuck using the strength belt because of the strength required for the build. For staff should I try to roll a better one? Thanks again for the help

Helm>Belt>others>New Staff

I think you should refund Life+Mana regen node near MoM.
You can spent that point for Str.

I recommend Assassin's Mark+EleWeakness(or Flammability) curse set.
Assassin's Mark can solve PC and Mana problem.
"
Helm>Belt>others>New Staff

I think you should refund Life+Mana regen node near MoM.
You can spent that point for Str.

I recommend Assassin's Mark+EleWeakness(or Flammability) curse set.
Assassin's Mark can solve PC and Mana problem.

Thanks so much I completely forgot about that node cluster! Great build
Hi,

I got this staff for level 50, can i start using this at level 50 or i still have to wait for higher level?

"
commonjunks wrote:
Hi,

I got this staff for level 50, can i start using this at level 50 or i still have to wait for higher level?

Yes you can start right away.
"
BugsyLLJK wrote:
"
commonjunks wrote:
Hi,

Yes you can start right away.

TY, i did right away and man i am really having great time.

Another thing what i realized, While i was doing dry lake leveling. I found sometime it take 1 hit to kill boss in dry lake and some times have to hit a few times. Any idea why is that?

Here is my gear (nothing fantastic yet, but maybe will upgrade some items soon), any thoughts?
Also if i use GMP with ball lightening, it kill everything faster as compare to single ball.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

later changing to

Spoiler
Last edited by commonjunks on Mar 23, 2017, 3:46:28 PM
The reason it takes 1 hit to kill Dried lake boss sometimes, and not others is simple; 10% chance to proc. If it doesn't proc, you dont kill.

I actually could use some help from someone. I can't seem to figure out the best route to upgrade. I'm able to clear most red maps, but the damage on t14-t15 bosses is really horrid. Any tips?

drop valyrium get a chayulas and doedre's ring (use ele weakness instead of gmp after you do that)

also probably a problem with jewels, if you get some fire damage/area damage jewels those increase your damage substantially
Last edited by dckyta on Mar 24, 2017, 5:05:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info