[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
GuiltyHollow wrote:
is there any path of building link for the KB wand variant ?

No. That was just a trial run on abyss league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
updated.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 21, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Hey.

Ive recently leveled a character and build it the way you have aswell.

Now im doing alright in terms of clearing, however im around 6k life, and ive put in the extra life leech node aswell because i found out that the leech was just lacking.

Speaking of this, i cant figure out why you out DPS me by so so much.
Even when i remove all of your jewels, and just keep on your gear and gems, youre way ahead in damage.

While I am using everything you have too, only thing i can see that i have different then you is im using rings with Elemental damage with attacks, instead of #-# elemental damage.

Yours: https://pastebin.com/R4se8q1B
Mine : https://pastebin.com/kmP0b50g

Would greatly appriciate it if you could see why my damage is lacking..
"
Qfierced wrote:
Hey.

Ive recently leveled a character and build it the way you have aswell.

Now im doing alright in terms of clearing, however im around 6k life, and ive put in the extra life leech node aswell because i found out that the leech was just lacking.

Speaking of this, i cant figure out why you out DPS me by so so much.
Even when i remove all of your jewels, and just keep on your gear and gems, youre way ahead in damage.

While I am using everything you have too, only thing i can see that i have different then you is im using rings with Elemental damage with attacks, instead of #-# elemental damage.

Yours: https://pastebin.com/R4se8q1B
Mine : https://pastebin.com/kmP0b50g

Would greatly appriciate it if you could see why my damage is lacking..

Hey there, it seems your pastebin url is invalid.

Based on your char sheet, you are using belly instead of shroud which provides more dps. Youre 9 levels under me which means less abyssal jewels and the two nodes near the start of ranger. I am also using a quiver with additional arrows. You are also lacking an onslaught flask and a damage based boot enchant. Your barrage is also in 5link not 6link.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 23, 2018, 1:09:32 PM
Hey.

Already got all the jewel slots by now, not amazing jewels just one good one with 57 ele damage, rest is around 30ish.

and I have added the 6th link in the PoB.
Also, I got a quiver with +1 arrow aswell, so thats not the difference either.
And the boot enchant, the pastebin of yours i took didnt have one either, so even if i had one it wouldnt mean the world :P
But im working on that part anyway at the moment.

Even when you look at 1 arrow compared to my 1 arrow.

Worst part is, even when i remove ALL of your jewels, and keep mine active.
AND put yours on shaper as enemy, and mine on non boss.
Yours is still almost double the damage of mine.

And the link you have of your own build is the version with belly aswell, cba losing even more life, so im comparing the same setup either way.

Then you mention the onslaught flask, reason im not doing that is because I specced the double onslaught effect of raider instead of the elemental thing you took.

Which, is more damage then the elemental ascendancy ( even when I do that on your tree aswell )

https://pastebin.com/m33YaY36

Maybe it works now, i dont know..
Last edited by Qfierced on Mar 23, 2018, 1:49:21 PM
"
Qfierced wrote:
Hey.

Already got all the jewel slots by now, not amazing jewels just one good one with 57 ele damage, rest is around 30ish.

and I have added the 6th link in the PoB.
Also, I got a quiver with +1 arrow aswell, so thats not the difference either.
And the boot enchant, the pastebin of yours i took didnt have one either, so even if i had one it wouldnt mean the world :P
But im working on that part anyway at the moment.

Even when you look at 1 arrow compared to my 1 arrow.

Worst part is, even when i remove ALL of your jewels, and keep mine active.
AND put yours on shaper as enemy, and mine on non boss.
Yours is still almost double the damage of mine.

And the link you have of your own build is the version with belly aswell, cba losing even more life, so im comparing the same setup either way.

Then you mention the onslaught flask, reason im not doing that is because I specced the double onslaught effect of raider instead of the elemental thing you took.

Which, is more damage then the elemental ascendancy ( even when I do that on your tree aswell )

https://pastebin.com/m33YaY36

Maybe it works now, i dont know..

If you set projectile distance as 10 or less the nthe damage makes more sense.
Make sure you get an alchemist QS of adrenaline also. your movespeed is very low for a raider.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 23, 2018, 1:58:42 PM
Changing the projectile travel distance doesnt seem to do anything for me in PoB for some reason.
Fixed boot enchant to be leeched as life and mana for now.
Re-rolling the flask as ive typed this.
"
Qfierced wrote:
Changing the projectile travel distance doesnt seem to do anything for me in PoB for some reason.
Fixed boot enchant to be leeched as life and mana for now.
Re-rolling the flask as ive typed this.

It's an issue with your installation of pob. There is no way changing projectile distance would not affect point blank. In your pob pastepine, there is no value for projectile distance.
Hi, I'm wondering how would this build look like on Deadeye ascendancy. What's your opinion on ascendancy points of deadeye that would work the best with general idea of the build and would skill tree or item priority change somewhat with that ascendancy?
I'm sorry if it's silly question, I'm asking because Raider ascendancy hasn't been changed much so I don't feel like playing it, while Deadeye has been completely reworked which makes it fresh and interesting to me.
"
vaan99 wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering how would this build look like on Deadeye ascendancy. What's your opinion on ascendancy points of deadeye that would work the best with general idea of the build and would skill tree or item priority change somewhat with that ascendancy?
I'm sorry if it's silly question, I'm asking because Raider ascendancy hasn't been changed much so I don't feel like playing it, while Deadeye has been completely reworked which makes it fresh and interesting to me.

I have heard strong positive feedback on using DE for bow builds. With that said, I do not have any solid experience with that ASC but I do not expect really very much to change except pierce can be swapped for an alteranate gem and of course the flask configuration.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 25, 2018, 2:01:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info