[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

(i assume we are making decission between claw area(+LF) and 2groups of nodes with crit (Hearthseeker and King of the Hill))

With Lionyes Fall (LF) (+claw passives) you got more life leech and mana leech and more crit multi. Without it you get more crit chance and that dmg from free jewell pasive.

I tested it and it seems (for me) that i have better use for variant without Lion.Fall. Crit chance diffence in HO was 30% with LF and cca 39% without. I didnt need more life leech, and 1 point for mana leech in Essence Sap is enough. Crit multi diference wasnt noticable (something like 300vs280).
(but LF needs 1 or 2 more passives points)

Also i have little bit diferent build from this thread. And i am using windripper, so basicaly no phys. dmg.

Hey Nephalim, so far loving the build, clears maps with ease and not having any trouble of any sort at the moment. My only question is what would be better for the 6th link added light damage or mirage archer? what is better DPS wise. I am using QoF and wise oak because my resist values all are at (121) :D. The only downside is low HP but I can live with it.
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
Hello,

This build looks good. I have a question about it. Can i use kaom's heart and swap with x key two chin sols?
Yes.

You can also put LA in a hypothermia helm or thunderfist.

"
Thanks. I asked because I have Starkonja with 12% blood rage AS (will use mostly gear from other characters on this one for now) and can't afford +1 barrage helmet atm. And ... how much better is 6l Chin sol compared to a 5l one? The goddamn thing just refuses to link itself.
P.S. I'm looking at your gem explanations and wanna ask - if we have 1-160 added lightning damage as boot enchant, do we replace both ice bite and added cold or just added cold?

Everything you asked can be answered with path of building but my guess is ice bite is still the optimal link. Different players will have different damage composition based on jewel and gear selection.

Thanks for the answer. İ have one more question, i coudn't see in this post. What do you think about lioneye's fall with claw leech nodes? There are also some good crit nodes.

There is likely no circumstance for this build where taking that cluster + lioneye's fall will ever be better than using a non unique jewel + passives elsewhere. Again, use PoB to validate.

"

Hey Nephalim, so far loving the build, clears maps with ease and not having any trouble of any sort at the moment. My only question is what would be better for the 6th link added light damage or mirage archer? what is better DPS wise. I am using QoF and wise oak because my resist values all are at (121) :D. The only downside is low HP but I can live with it.

LA dps is irrelevant unless you are low level or have really mediocre gear, you should have so much damage that you will one shot most packs even on a 5 link so the 6th link should always be mirage archer for better clear speed. More damage past the point of 1 shotting packs is meaningless.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
hello Sir!
can you tell me how im bleech mana
my mana lost all when use skill :(
"
kymkymkym wrote:
hello Sir!
can you tell me how im bleech mana
my mana lost all when use skill :(

Mana leech node near ranger.
Is this guide going to be updated for next league?
"
mseabird wrote:
Is this guide going to be updated for next league?

I generally will not update the guide till several weeks after the league starts.
I do not expect major changes to the build regardless.
Hey, solid build so far, only have some tiny issues with survivability. I die fast when I try to stand close to the boss to get barrage off :( I'm sitting at 4,1k HP, level 75; any tips on how can I boost my survivability further? I'm still relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by FatherOsbornHD on Feb 11, 2018, 2:01:21 PM
This is by far the best endgame boss-killing build I have ever played. I sit at 3.7 mln Shaper dps (with vaal lightning trap) and I don't even have a +1 helmet, optimal boot enchant, 2-socket Tombfist or mega op abyss jewels! I stopped upgrading like a week ago and everything is still so smooth, I can't even imagine the dps output with BIS items. Also the build is not even expensive compared with some other builds and having in mind it's the end of the league when most people are relatively rich. For comparison I played Ahfack's crimson cyclone slayer and it feels much more safe and comfortable for mapping since you 1-shot everything and are almost immortal but the single target is dps is like 3 times lower. And it is 3-4 times more expensive. Forgot to mention that you can easily play this build with just one 6-link since only barrage needs massive dps output and LA clears maps almost that fast on a 5-link setup. Amazing build, highly recommend!
"
Spasko wrote:
This is by far the best endgame boss-killing build I have ever played. I sit at 3.7 mln Shaper dps (with vaal lightning trap) and I don't even have a +1 helmet, optimal boot enchant, 2-socket Tombfist or mega op abyss jewels! I stopped upgrading like a week ago and everything is still so smooth, I can't even imagine the dps output with BIS items. Also the build is not even expensive compared with some other builds and having in mind it's the end of the league when most people are relatively rich. For comparison I played Ahfack's crimson cyclone slayer and it feels much more safe and comfortable for mapping since you 1-shot everything and are almost immortal but the single target is dps is like 3 times lower. And it is 3-4 times more expensive. Forgot to mention that you can easily play this build with just one 6-link since only barrage needs massive dps output and LA clears maps almost that fast on a 5-link setup. Amazing build, highly recommend!

I was surprised to find this wasn't even on the Ranger build list the other day while talking about it :x

But this is the best non-WR build guide and will continue to be especially with Abyss Jewels staying around (I rank Jessica's build #2, most other threads active now are just ripoffs or rewrites). Get your +1 Chin Sols now:

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 16, 2018, 9:50:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info