[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
kymkymkym wrote:
Hi! This build can kill uber Atziri???????

Thanks bro ^^
Looks like one of the best bow builds atm, will give it a shot. I have 2 questions - why no blood rage and what about helping Alira?
"
Spasko wrote:
Looks like one of the best bow builds atm, will give it a shot. I have 2 questions - why no blood rage and what about helping Alira?
You can use bloodrage if you want, just preference. Two passive points is generally better than any bandit reward for this build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:
You can use bloodrage if you want, just preference. Two passive points is generally better than any bandit reward for this build.

Thanks. I asked because I have Starkonja with 12% blood rage AS (will use mostly gear from other characters on this one for now) and can't afford +1 barrage helmet atm. And ... how much better is 6l Chin sol compared to a 5l one? The goddamn thing just refuses to link itself.
Last edited by Spasko on Feb 6, 2018, 2:39:23 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

Thanks. I asked because I have Starkonja with 12% blood rage AS (will use mostly gear from other characters on this one for now) and can't afford +1 barrage helmet atm. And ... how much better is 6l Chin sol compared to a 5l one? The goddamn thing just refuses to link itself.
P.S. I'm looking at your gem explanations and wanna ask - if we have 1-160 added lightning damage as boot enchant, do we replace both ice bite and added cold or just added cold?
Last edited by Spasko on Feb 6, 2018, 8:01:15 AM
Ok, so at this moment I feel like I'm finished with the build for this league. So I recorded a lil shaper kill vid to showcase the possible damage. Here is a link to the video and my pastebin for pob.

https://youtu.be/oYKLn7FZXZI

https://pastebin.com/bDnXRGVt

Once again, awesome guide with insane scaling. Will be my leaguestarter for next league.
Hello,

This build looks good. I have a question about it. Can i use kaom's heart and swap with x key two chin sols?
Last edited by LittleWing_ on Feb 7, 2018, 7:36:36 AM
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
Hello,

This build looks good. I have a question about it. Can i use kaom's heart and swap with x key two chin sols?
Yes.

You can also put LA in a hypothermia helm or thunderfist.

"
P.S. I'm looking at your gem explanations and wanna ask - if we have 1-160 added lightning damage as boot enchant, do we replace both ice bite and added cold or just added cold?

Everything you asked can be answered with path of building but my guess is ice bite is still the optimal link. Different players will have different damage composition based on jewel and gear selection.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 7, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
Hello,

Yes.

You can also put LA in a hypothermia helm or thunderfist.

"

Everything you asked can be answered with path of building but my guess is ice bite is still the optimal link. Different players will have different damage composition based on jewel and gear selection.

Thanks for the answer. İ have one more question, i coudn't see in this post. What do you think about lioneye's fall with claw leech nodes? There are also some good crit nodes.
11/10 build. +1 for ms paint mapping.
Ign @screenmelting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info