[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
Nyxtr wrote:
Hey there, so i'm playing this build and enjoying it so far, but i'm wondering about something, would it be possible to have 2 chin sol's to weapon swap between barrage and clear while having a kaom's heart?
I might be missing something obvious, not very experienced with bow builds.

You can do koam's heart + death's opus with LA and chin sol with barrage as swap.
Or do something like put LA in a helm like this or thunderfist and not worry about weapon swapping.

"
Biggilus wrote:
The above sounds intriguing... looking forward to Neph's comments on that.

OK thanks again Neph for the leech explanation - once I get PoB working and I know what I'm doing I'll see the numbers. Had a feeling my experience was a case of confirmation bias. I agree 3 points isn't worth that leech/second increase.

Made my profile public now too but specifically this quiver - thoughts?

Dunno if it's down to the extra conversion but I can run phys reflect with zero issues at all using LA, barrage pops immo call often but I don't take much reflected phys damage at all.

That is an insane quiver. The added phys is not insane for this build but I'm guessing you could sell it for a rediculous amount of exalts to someone using a large pds bow. Gear wise you need a high life roll on your rare slots so youll want to repalce your rings and amulet asap.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hi, i just started to make this build and i need some advices to keep progressing. My gear sucks badly, im trying to link the chest while i run 5l LA and 4l barrage on thunderfist. Im running only tier 7 to 10 maps and i feel like the damage is really good, but sometimes i just get 1 shoted on some bosses. I have something like 3 ex and i wanted to know what to invest in, and how to keep going becouse im stucked a little and i die way too much.

Most of my gear is self found, and i have to change everything, but wanted to know where to start.

TY and sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish.
Last edited by Troomper on Jan 26, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
To start, you neeed a high or mid life roll on every rare gear slot and abyssal jewel and movespeed on boots.
Upgrade: Rings, amulet, boots, helm.
Put a cold resist on helm or just get one with better life rolls.
Even with 60 chaos this would be more than enough to drastically improve those slots.

Get a warding suffix on your diamond flask. This isnt build advice, it's just generic advice any build would ask of you. Your profile is private so I can't even be sure if you have capped resists.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 26, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
Hi Nephalim,

you have of your YouTube Chanel a KB Raider, have you a guide for this build?

Your chars are private ;)

Nice builds thx
"
goose1976 wrote:
Hi Nephalim,

you have of your YouTube Chanel a KB Raider, have you a guide for this build?

Your chars are private ;)

Nice builds thx

No, there will not be a guide for any build other than this one.
"
Nephalim wrote:
To start, you neeed a high or mid life roll on every rare gear slot and abyssal jewel and movespeed on boots.
Even with 60 chaos this would be more than enough to drastically improve those slots.

Get a warding suffix on your diamond flask. This isnt build advice, it's just generic advice any build would ask of you. Your profile is private so I can't even be sure if you have capped resists.

I spent some chaos and upgraded a couple of things. I was all capped and i am now too, and i have warding in my onslaught, its the same, right ?

I set my profile to public too. I still have 3 or 4 ex.

Ty very much for the quick reply and the help.
Last edited by Troomper on Jan 26, 2018, 2:30:26 PM
"
Troomper wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I spent some chaos and upgraded a couple of things. I was all capped and i am now too, and i have warding in my onslaught, its the same, right ?

I set my profile to public too. I still have 3 or 4 ex.

Ty very much for the quick reply and the help.

Much better - spend a few chaos on a better quiver, they should dirt cheap. You should have much higher defensive now now - just grind till level 90 on t10 or lower maps.

Your profile is fully private now.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Much better - spend a few chaos on a better quiver, they should dirt cheap. You should have much higher defensive now now - just grind till level 90 on t10 or lower maps.

LOL, i miss clicked. I think its public now. It feels much much better.

Should i spend the 3 ex on dying sun or something else ?

Thanks for the tips :)
"
Troomper wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

LOL, i miss clicked. I think its public now. It feels much much better.

Should i spend the 3 ex on dying sun or something else ?

Thanks for the tips :)

Dying sun first then 6 link chin sol.
Hey Neph, I improved my items a bit and really wanna know what I can improve more. Aside from getting Dying Sun or 6 link Chin Sol :P. Thanks for the feedback!

Oh and btw, Tabula isn't THAT bad. The only times I die are from volatile dead's or some rigged beyond. I also have boots that have the "adds # to # Lightning Attacks if you haven't killed recently". Just too lazy to add it lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info