[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

Has anyone tried Uber elder? What was it like?
Hi, what bow you use to clean packs, windripper or deaths opus? Or chin sol w/o swapping?
"
encore1809 wrote:
Hi, what bow you use to clean packs, windripper or deaths opus? Or chin sol w/o swapping?

This league, I use a windripper to clear packs and to get a little extra IIQ. However, Chinsol has no issues clearing either.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FMLPCuAi
POE 3.11 harvest
level 80

level 95

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 13, 2020, 5:19:55 PM
Hi Neph,

I'm enjoying the build immensely in Standard. I rebuilt my ranger, TrixxsyBangBang, from an earlier version of the build of a few leagues ago. She is currently using your Shroud of Lightless version with Dying Sun and Barrage enchant on helm. She is also weapon swapping with Windripper and Chin Sol.

Here is her pastebin:

When flasks are all active it is very intense play. Truly frenzy :)

Question 1: Can you briefly describe your keyboard management? I've been resting my fingers mainly over the flask keys and rolling keys 2-5 every 5 seconds. Then dropping down to the qwert keys when needed.

Q - Blink Arrow
W - Barrage
E - Frost Bomb
RMB - Lightning Arrow
X - Weapon swap for bows.

Sometimes I forget to drop down and end up hitting a flask instead of a skill :(

Question 2
: Do you do full clear before returning to pick up loot. Because flasks are so important (the ascendancies depend on them active), I imagine it is important not to stop for loot.

Final thought: I love your build so much, it is my favorite build after 4+ years of POE. Even having played every class. The speed and dps is thrilling. And of course fun factor :)
"
Trixxsylynn wrote:
Hi Neph,

I'm enjoying the build immensely in Standard. I rebuilt my ranger, TrixxsyBangBang, from an earlier version of the build of a few leagues ago. She is currently using your Shroud of Lightless version with Dying Sun and Barrage enchant on helm. She is also weapon swapping with Windripper and Chin Sol.

Here is her pastebin:

When flasks are all active it is very intense play. Truly frenzy :)

Question 1: Can you briefly describe your keyboard management? I've been resting my fingers mainly over the flask keys and rolling keys 2-5 every 5 seconds. Then dropping down to the qwert keys when needed.

Q - Blink Arrow
W - Barrage
E - Frost Bomb
RMB - Lightning Arrow

Sometimes I forget to drop down and end up hitting a flask instead of a skill :(

Question 2
: Do you do full clear before returning to pick up loot. Because flasks are so important (the ascendancies depend on them active), I imagine it is important not to stop for loot.

Final thought: I love your build so much, it is my favorite build after 4+ years of POE. Even having played every class. The speed and dps is thrilling. And of course fun factor :)

1)My flask keys are ~ 1 2 3 4 - I usually tap down on the first 4 with my non thumbs then use my index finger to to jump from 3 to 4 to click the final flask. There is a certain pace and rhythm that will become almost second nature after some time.

Q - Frost Bomb
W - Blink Arrow
E - Frost Bomb
MMB - Barrage
RMB - Lightning Arrow

2)Not at all, I pick up loot while I clear and end game you should be fairly selective about what you pick as many item classes are not worth picking up (rare staves and most rare armors for example). I'll eventually make a full stop to ID and drop things on the ground maybe once or twice per map - that or do the id/drop whilst moving but this might be a little excessive for most. I can post a video of this if it would be of great help to you.

Glad you liked the build.

Beastiary flashback
level 51

Level 63

level 71 - starting maps

level 84

level 86 - completed uber lab - 25 hours of play

Incursion:
level 45

level 84 - 22 hours play time - uber lab done

level 89 - 32 hours play time - dying sun

level 90 - 35 hours play time - dying sun / toh

level 93 - 60 hours play time - 6link belly

Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 11, 2018, 12:46:54 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

1)My flask keys are ~ 1 2 3 4 - I usually tap down on the first 4 with my non thumbs then use my index finger to to jump from 3 to 4 to click the final flask. There is a certain pace and rhythm that will become almost second nature after some time.

Q - Frost Bomb
W - Blink Arrow
E - Frost Bomb
MMB - Barrage
RMB - Lightning Arrow

2)Not at all, I pick up loot while I clear and end game you should be fairly selective about what you pick as many item classes are not worth picking up (rare staves and most rare armors for example). I'll eventually make a full stop to ID and drop things on the ground maybe once or twice per map - that or do the id/drop whilst moving but this might be a little excessive for most. I can post a video of this if it would be of great help to you.

Glad you liked the build.

Oh, the MMB - Barrage is great QOL (I was keeping my golem there for recast). Changing that will keep me from having to look down at the keyboard during a danger moment with a rare mob to attack with Barrage. Thats a big help.

I'm using semi-strict lootfilter currently. I will swap it out for strict filter, especially since on Standard I dont need all the shards for building minor currency. That way I will only see drops I might want.
Hi, can you make more usual map clearing vids if you have time please?
Anyone playing this build in Incursion ?
If so how is it working out for you ?

"
codari1 wrote:

Yes, see my post above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info