[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

I have been playing a somewhat similair build more im more on the left side of the tree and skipping point blank, but i got 7 enduarance charges, and bit more health compared to this one, have had alot of success for someone never making it into endgame maps, Went into end game maps with no clue and clearing all my maps with no problem at all. Ngahmahu flame ftw, ez pz wep
Last edited by BestSwede on Jan 13, 2017, 8:05:33 AM
"
schullinho wrote:
Hi hi,

I hope you can help me. Up to now I had a lot of fun with this build, also was lucky with drops and so on.

The problem I have now, is that I get absolutely shredded by the guardians and also Vaal temple bosses and Malachai in the Core map is also hard. Mostly oneshotted even with determination and good movement. Also I have the feeling that I do very small damage to them. Can't imagine what uber aziri and shaper are doing with me. Uberlab and other maps are normally no problem, that is why I don't udnerstand it.

I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I think I have pretty solid gear, gems, all passives that are required and so on. Maybe I oversee something.

Would be nice, If somebody could help me or if you have some tips.

no tipps or help?
All Guardians kill here, really EASY, deathless except Phoenix because i never kill him, but once get mechanics so easy.

Now thinking on try Shaper.

"
schullinho wrote:
"
schullinho wrote:
Hi hi,

I hope you can help me. Up to now I had a lot of fun with this build, also was lucky with drops and so on.

The problem I have now, is that I get absolutely shredded by the guardians and also Vaal temple bosses and Malachai in the Core map is also hard. Mostly oneshotted even with determination and good movement. Also I have the feeling that I do very small damage to them. Can't imagine what uber aziri and shaper are doing with me. Uberlab and other maps are normally no problem, that is why I don't udnerstand it.

I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I think I have pretty solid gear, gems, all passives that are required and so on. Maybe I oversee something.

Would be nice, If somebody could help me or if you have some tips.

no tipps or help?

You're wearing very little armor. You're not specced into iron reflexes and not running grace aura. Grace + iron reflexes seem to provide more mitigation than determination. I would add immortal call to your cwdt setup. Just quickly scanning your gear and tree, I am guessing you're quite low on life, how much do you have ingame?
Looks like you only have about ~5500 life, I recommend you bring that up to at least 6k.
Your resistances do not look capped (67%/53%/60%). You should be at 75%/75%/75%.
You do more than enough DPS.
You appear to be running 2 curses but I don't see any skill or item to allow you to curse mobs with an additional curse (default is 1 curse at a time). So your flammability will apply first, and if u get hit, enfeeble will override. Perhaps you know this and have planned it that way.
Looks like you only have about ~5500 life, I recommend you bring that up to at least 6k.
Your resistances do not look capped (67%/53%/60%). You should be at 75%/75%/75%.
You do more than enough DPS.
You appear to be running 2 curses but I don't see any skill or item to allow you to curse mobs with an additional curse (default is 1 curse at a time). So your flammability will apply first, and if u get hit, enfeeble will override. Perhaps you know this and have planned it that way.
hi is the brine crown the best helmet for this build?? what are some alt helm that might work for this build?
Hey there,
im completely new to this game and have some questions concerning this build and my current passive tree. I was basically skipping every possible point in increasing AS but rather went for %physical dmg. Is the build viable though? I guess AS is needed for proccing? Is it even possible to respecc my current build into a proper one? If so can you give me some advice in which order to do it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHcB3ULYRQgFewc5yFVIWAnICmlLPsuUzGeNZJAoEa3R35N41BHVbVXDV4TXz9lTWebah5qO26Xbzt08Xasd-N4DXh6eWh82YTZhO-HaooimSuezaZXqSepbqmUrY2uPq9stfK5Hb02vYG-p8AawKbBBMauypDPftIh02_Yvdlh2sHcPeRR6hjvDvIv8pz3Mve-_o8=

Thats my tree so far. Every help is appreciated!!

/edit

Or should i rather try to accomplish kiras1414 build?

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAANEUCwBmmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNmplIdqkGypJ4Tv2sF07QUteu9DMUz_I9NvJ5pqj2DWWECgXhMhVdw9B3XApu9OYVKGYDpSDjy8nxiRFHHZfIIH-OvqGHasz373MnzZrY3ZYYVS6wk5DgmWl3nkUZtYMftQR-8O_EsUTTJ-LPuKIicgIq84U3bnFCDyQWebrj7Grgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAWf3-98mjuCm0a302_z3WhlPC2DzINftz7-Cti9pTUMcDu29WGygIa0AAAAAAA=

Last edited by pEelnG on Jan 16, 2017, 2:29:21 PM
"
hi is the brine crown the best helmet for this build?? what are some alt helm that might work for this build?

Just as OP stated, Rat's Nest & Devoto's Devotion are great alternatives.
Hi guys,

thx for your help, I just respeced and it feels so much better now.
Main source of damage is cyclone now, way better!

Brine crown is total garbage to be hondest, this item is for stationary builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info