[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

"
Anbokr wrote:
For those that want to be able to confidently deal with reflect and just end those dumb deaths, just reroll Berserker.

I started this fire cyclone on a Slayer, and it was fun, but there were far too many surprise deaths and close calls because of random reflect mobs -- so I shelved it for awhile and eventually rerolled into berserker.

The second I picked up Vaal Pact, never dropped below 90% again. Just afk faceroll most maps and I'm still missing a lot of key nodes and only sitting at 5.3kish HP. You definitely miss the larger duelist AoE and Cull, but it feels pretty good to just never die, and boy does this particular cycloner die a lot to reflect.

that is a bold claim given your breach berserker is naked and your ascendency passive choices don't jive.
"
strid3s wrote:
Hi guys, been playing this build or a mix up of it for a few weeks but find my deeps a bit low. People quoting 90k cyclone tooltip buffed and 15k meatball damage buffed make me wonder what im doing wrong. Not all my meatball supports are 20% but i cant see what im doing differently. I know i could get steel rings etc but surely thats not making up 50 odd k dps. i usully run HOA and Blasph/flamability.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/strid3s/characters

I also don't have any steel rings, but you are missing some flat phy damage on rings. Ring like this can give you 3k of damage (
)

You're also missing gamage on gloves. These gloves
give me 6k of damage.

AND MOST IMPORTANT, you're missing ALL nodes that give you the most damage on the tree!!! NO Axe nodes on the left side and no 2H nodes at the bottom?? These will give u 250%+ inc. phy damage and 20%+ attack speed.
"
memberx wrote:
"
strid3s wrote:
Hi guys, been playing this build or a mix up of it for a few weeks but find my deeps a bit low. People quoting 90k cyclone tooltip buffed and 15k meatball damage buffed make me wonder what im doing wrong. Not all my meatball supports are 20% but i cant see what im doing differently. I know i could get steel rings etc but surely thats not making up 50 odd k dps. i usully run HOA and Blasph/flamability.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/strid3s/characters

I also don't have any steel rings, but you are missing some flat phy damage on rings. Ring like this can give you 3k of damage (
)

You're also missing gamage on gloves. These gloves
give me 6k of damage.

AND MOST IMPORTANT, you're missing ALL nodes that give you the most damage on the tree!!! NO Axe nodes on the left side and no 2H nodes at the bottom?? These will give u 250%+ inc. phy damage and 20%+ attack speed.

Thanks for the reply. will have to try and fit those nodes in somehow. Thanks again for the feedback :)
"Pray for Mojo"
Christ, no build has had me so confused in such a long time. There seems to be so many ways of playing it and at this point I have no idea about what works and what doesn't.

It seems most of us have agreed that PPAD - Conc. Effect - Fire Penetration - Elemental Focus - GMP - WED is the best set up for Ngamahu's, but the actual build and trees are such a mess.

I was thinking of doing Champion with Perseverance, the perma-fortify/onslaught seems too good to pass up. Can anyone speak for this?
There are quiet a lot of posts complaining about reflect damage with the fire axe slayer and without having vaal pact.

I had this little issue too dying 2-3 times to reflect until i changed my axe gems for general mapping at lvl 80 something.

All you need to do is drop added fire/fire pen (whatever gem you choose) and put in life gain on hit and not use flammability except for some bosses if you like. I never died since to reflect.
If your defence is still a little too low you can even fit in purity of fire instead of herald of ash.
Damage will still be really really strong for all the mapping content.

For bosses like guardians you simply swap lgoh for fire pen/added fire like you would with AOE/conc Effect or Ele Focus in my case since i like to have some AOE.

General Remark: i think slayer is all about AOE and clearing large packs quickly, i would not drop AOE nodes in the templar tree and not use cyclone to only trigger the projectiles from my experience. They fall down pretty slow and having lots of cyclone damage too just feels much better for mapping and is overall way better damage.

ign Elmi_EQ
Last edited by HenkCCAA on Jan 10, 2017, 12:16:51 PM
Hi hi,

I hope you can help me. Up to now I had a lot of fun with this build, also was lucky with drops and so on.

The problem I have now, is that I get absolutely shredded by the guardians and also Vaal temple bosses and Malachai in the Core map is also hard. Mostly oneshotted even with determination and good movement. Also I have the feeling that I do very small damage to them. Can't imagine what uber aziri and shaper are doing with me. Uberlab and other maps are normally no problem, that is why I don't udnerstand it.

I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I think I have pretty solid gear, gems, all passives that are required and so on. Maybe I oversee something.

Would be nice, If somebody could help me or if you have some tips.
Last edited by schullinho on Jan 11, 2017, 5:42:58 PM
Out of the many of builds I have tried this league. This has been a build I was able to keep until the very end, and I want to say thanks for making this build. This is a really fun build. I'm loving every second.
Cool build, but i have a question.

Seems like Hematophagy + Endless Hunger give us free 20% dmg all the time that will cost us 12 AS, 8 MS and 10 Dex from the right tree. Am i right?
Last edited by Sigthror on Jan 11, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
Slayer or berserker?
Last edited by roxinom on Jan 12, 2017, 11:21:21 PM
Can we use aztizri promise flask :D?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info