How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Honestly super disappointed with how awful the drop rates are for uniques etc from breach lords. Wtf is the point of gathering all the splinters to get nothing.
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Honestly super disappointed with how awful the drop rates are for uniques etc from breach lords. Wtf is the point of gathering all the splinters to get nothing.

glad to read that part, already was on the fence due to lame skills and promoting silly play-styles this league.... will not reach end game, shall return upon 3.0
I'm playing a 2H sword melee duelist and just hit level 61 in Merciless Act 2. Until Merciless I opened every breach and survived 80% of the time. In Merciless I skip them unless I'm early in a level. My warchief totem and stone golem help me stay alive.

I like the breaches. They have dropped 6 sockets, Vaals and Chaos for me.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
jackof8lades wrote:

So once my flasks run out thats it. game over man game over.

Extra points for Pvt. Hudson reference!
I've started to have a really good time with the breaches now that my characters partially geared to do them, infact its building a burning desire inside me to conquer more of them!

I will rip shortly however as there is a 1:1 ratio between having a really good time and dying in hardcore :p
frankly i am just farming for 3 good breach items i want rather than run the content myself

the breaches are a fun distraction

but the breachlords seem to be a painful lesson in unrewarding content.

So ill leave it to those dedicated people with way too much time on their hand and ill just buy what i want when the league is 1 month old.

once i saw mathil get nothing on his first chayula run those shards instantly went from must keep to sell before worthless
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 9, 2016, 2:32:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info