How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

"
Ventisca wrote:
the breach mob have too much dmg, the ranged ones are pain in the %&$... usually i run outside the breach and cast FP, but i get dmg from invisible mobs :( ... so fustrating... anyway the league its fun for me at this point ( lvl 70+ inq )

Cast FP...fp :o
Lvl 50 & I'm done with this League.

32 Breach rings collected.... ALL of them Dex, ACC, or EVA based.

I expect to have Bad gear. I'm used to it. This League I'm sporting Crappy gear.

Can't afford to buy my way back to at least Bad gear, considering Crappy doesn't earn me enough to buy even other Crap gear.

Breaches were fun on Normal. Crappy drops, but still fun. On Cruel, with Crappy gear & no finances, they have descended to the Die Fast/No Drops/No Fun category.

I like the Breach concept & graphics, but the implementation, not so much.

I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
This update made the game run 100% smooth in 4k for me so im happy :) i love the league so far lvl 77 in hcb so i just startet doing maps. Feels good to be back ;)
Cold breach lord shreded my 3x Tukohama 6L Flameblast-totems.
Fire and Lightning ones were easy af.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
I´m done too...i have just deleted my two characters (max was lv62), with crappy gear. Breaches were fun but very frustating when you die once and once again... i hope the put this mod on standard^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Entered merc yesterday with my selffound, self-build Gladiator and didn't die once.
Even nearly killed some breachlords, but my damage was not entirely enough.

So far, great fun and a descent challenge.
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Cold breach lord shreded my 3x Tukohama 6L Flameblast-totems.
Fire and Lightning ones were easy af.

Agree

Fire dude easy.
Lightning - died once before knowing about his crazy lightning spam pulse (life based - go figure).

Cold dude - all 6 portals. Got roflstomped. Got him to 50%. The cold guy needs a serious balance check.

Haven't done the others yet.
Last edited by Xaaz23 on Dec 8, 2016, 11:04:53 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't think I fully understand it. So I withhold judgement. Still... seems like regular "play because it's fun" players are wiped by even normal difficulty breaches. No worries. They're optional.

ya...so here is the thing. its not really fun because breaches give players a huge advantage right from the start if you can do them. they drop lots of currency and if lucky you even will get cool loot. even if you cant use said cool loot you can sell it to then get other cool loot for yourself which puts you miles ahead of someone who lets say "skips" every breach because they dont want to risk dieing (lets say in hardcore).

this actually reminds me a lot of mandatory lockdown of ascendancy behind the labyrinth. to casual for fun players the lab is evil. it always has been since it released.
"
XiliX wrote:
Lvl 50 & I'm done with this League.

32 Breach rings collected.... ALL of them Dex, ACC, or EVA based.

I expect to have Bad gear. I'm used to it. This League I'm sporting Crappy gear.

Can't afford to buy my way back to at least Bad gear, considering Crappy doesn't earn me enough to buy even other Crap gear.

Breaches were fun on Normal. Crappy drops, but still fun. On Cruel, with Crappy gear & no finances, they have descended to the Die Fast/No Drops/No Fun category.

I like the Breach concept & graphics, but the implementation, not so much.

lmao

You're in Cruel, and complaining that you have crappy gear? You don't need any gear in this game until late merciless at the earliest. Expecting to be geared at level 50 is comical.
U MAD?
what build does well with breach? I play Blade vortex and I've been doing all breaches until cruel act 2. Nowadays, everytime I open a breach, my health goes below 50% during the fight and it just scares me too much. the lightning spider is crazy. i can't even imagine what would happen if i got a breachlord. 3 rare spiders and a whole screen of monster is just hard to make a good decision on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info