How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Playing SRS, and my 20 !!SRS dies before they can do damage to any breachemobs,.....
IG Harom_
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
XiliX wrote:
Lvl 50 & I'm done with this League.

32 Breach rings collected.... ALL of them Dex, ACC, or EVA based.

I expect to have Bad gear. I'm used to it. This League I'm sporting Crappy gear.

Can't afford to buy my way back to at least Bad gear, considering Crappy doesn't earn me enough to buy even other Crap gear.

Breaches were fun on Normal. Crappy drops, but still fun. On Cruel, with Crappy gear & no finances, they have descended to the Die Fast/No Drops/No Fun category.

I like the Breach concept & graphics, but the implementation, not so much.

lmao

You're in Cruel, and complaining that you have crappy gear? You don't need any gear in this game until late merciless at the earliest. Expecting to be geared at level 50 is comical.

Glad to see you find other player's tribulations & opinions to be comical. Such elitist arrogance reaffirms my dim view of much of the gaming community.

Keep on stroking your epeen to shore up that ego. Your need for such is obvious.
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
It's been alot of fun, I was slightly skeptical about the breaches, but they really inject a sense of danger and risk and reward, they are tons of fun. I just wish the performance on my pc was better optimized, overall though great league.
"
mrutomi wrote:
what build does well with breach? I play Blade vortex and I've been doing all breaches until cruel act 2. Nowadays, everytime I open a breach, my health goes below 50% during the fight and it just scares me too much. the lightning spider is crazy. i can't even imagine what would happen if i got a breachlord. 3 rare spiders and a whole screen of monster is just hard to make a good decision on.

Imo best is Crit Herald of Ice Bow because it does insane ammounts of damage, off-screens (which is very important to save time travelling from one edge of Breach to another) and proliferation meaning chain reaction will devastate (or at least should) entire screens of mobs. Just Crit Poison Bows should be good too, because off-screening, damage and coverage.

Flameblast is great as well, because of insane damage, AOE and prolif. And Blade Flurry won't have problems with Breaches (because of insane damage, leech and acceptable range), except you will need to position yourself often. Vaal Spark is probably gonna be good too, probably even great. Anything with AOE and some sort of proliferation can do well - even EQ or Cyclone.

I would say that Essence Drain does well too, but I am not really sure, because of how sometimes clunky it works and it is very slow skill in general, so pretty unreliable. But I would not recommend it yet. Though usually it takes out packs of Breach mobs pretty well.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 8, 2016, 5:45:46 PM
"
mrutomi wrote:
what build does well with breach? I play Blade vortex and I've been doing all breaches until cruel act 2. Nowadays, everytime I open a breach, my health goes below 50% during the fight and it just scares me too much. the lightning spider is crazy. i can't even imagine what would happen if i got a breachlord. 3 rare spiders and a whole screen of monster is just hard to make a good decision on.

just an obvious question here... but you are res capped right? im just pointing it out since that would account for a good chunk of whats happening. if you arent i mean maybe pick up a bismuth flask. it will give you extra resists on use. if you can roll it with reduced amount consumed or increased charge count then you probably will be good as long as you use it wisely. not like those breaches last long and its refilling as you kill too.

Playing a life build whitout leech so take one fucking gues how's it going.
(and yes i know chieftan has totem leech tried on standard didnt like it)
Its bad it sucks ass breachlords have way to much screenfilling attacks getting so sick and tired of that shit,plus no real way to refill potions(and no i am not activating those hands made that mistake once never again).
So once my flasks run out thats it. game over man game over.
Also why the fuck am i squishy whit 5,6k hp 6 end charges 20k armor and playing as a jug, i still feel like i am made out of paper,like seriously wtf.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 8, 2016, 9:27:30 PM
Very hit or miss. As a Life-based summoner with terrible gear (my league starter, whom RNG was not kind to) I can handle regular content fine but breaches will kick my ass, sometimes even when I'm trying to intentionally cheese them. Best one to date was when a friend and I popped a breach in the Grand Arena underhalls, only to have Esh show up and completely fill the hallway with a slow-moving wall of ball lightnings, leaving us no choice but to either try to face-tank them or teleport into the middle of 30+ mobs to get past them. We didn't survive.

Once I get a better build going I'm very curious to see how I do.
im pretty lucky this league so im happy withe breach.
shame i cant play very much after this weekend :/
Doing ok I guess.

I was pretty salty that breach lords can drop F-A after collecting splinters for countless hours. Really looking forward to that if and when I manage to beat Chayula.

Oh and after running about 100 maps I HAVEN'T FOUND ZANA ONCE. Seriously bizarre rng. Luckily I leeched a zana from 820 on day 2 or I would have quit long ago lol.
Enjoying it so far. Playing LL Summoner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info