[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

This build is excellent for clearing, but I'm having problems w bossing as I feel tornado shot lacks single target dps. Also do you think ricochet is the best ascendancy? Powerful precision sounds pretty good too imo
"
jrf wrote:
This build is excellent for clearing, but I'm having problems w bossing as I feel tornado shot lacks single target dps. Also do you think ricochet is the best ascendancy? Powerful precision sounds pretty good too imo

I HAD same problem too with bosses, then i clicked on King of the Hills and almost every Boss is permaknocked back (i love to permastun on wall).

Obviously sometimes i die, but if i die in mf run is ok... to lvl up char i just went safe in map8-10 (rly bosses cant reach me... u have to believe in this char omg).

"
jrf wrote:

Have the same problem with bosses (King of the hill does not help radically)
I am actively testing different variants of protection now and soon will publish some decision.

Diagram explains the TS difficulties against bosses.
http://uploads.ru/Zv8ia.png
1st decision: switch one TS gem on Barrage. Barrage offense info is buggy. Actually Barrage has such damage as TS or even more. But all Barrage arrows can hit boss unlike TS!
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 16, 2017, 2:45:40 AM
Has anyone tried this build on boss maps and Atziri?
"
lpfanatix wrote:

He posted some boss fight in guide.
Anyway i'm able to do REALLY EASY till 13-14 (obv Gorge is my favourite), then i have to play with 2 hands because i need blink arrow in higher tier or Atziri/Uber lab.

ps. Uber lab = i don't think there is a better char to do it... izaro just cant take you with your movement speed and blink arrowino :) poor guy.

ps2. Try this char with an aurabot friend, and you will delete all other ;)

for the in-between deaths harp and reach of council, u can use death's opus the fated verstion. i used it for a while in my build which is near identical to this and it allowed me to do enough content to farm up and afford my reach of the council.
"
"
lpfanatix wrote:

He posted some boss fight in guide.
Anyway i'm able to do REALLY EASY till 13-14 (obv Gorge is my favourite), then i have to play with 2 hands because i need blink arrow in higher tier or Atziri/Uber lab.

ps. Uber lab = i don't think there is a better char to do it... izaro just cant take you with your movement speed and blink arrowino :) poor guy.

ps2. Try this char with an aurabot friend, and you will delete all other ;)

I meant T16 bosses. Sorry, my bad :)
Can confirm, can do Atziri with this build. I swapped Barrage with TS 6l. Also make sure you have the flasks that you need. Just be careful with the reflect clone.
nice!
"
lpfanatix wrote:

This build with Ricochet cant kill Atziri in Third form. Because your arrows always chains and you just kill yourself on the reflect clone.
Also Atziri red Flameblast can one shot you. Uber Izaro has one shot too.
So it just a fan hi clear speed archer build BEFORE 90 lvl.
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 20, 2017, 4:43:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info